Now with more League of Legends!

Rock Hard Quarry

Rebirth, Relieve, Respawn

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Mail service is now fully working and it now does TLS Standard Encryption. So it should no longer send mails to the spam or fail to send.

Hey guest, why not log in Rock Hard Quarry and take the advantage to post here.
You can't take advantage of that staying as a guest! Login Now!

#1 04-11-2014 17:37:09

Raiden
User
Sempai Club Sailing Away
Rocks: 56,042

Got into a fight.

I'll admit I got the shit kicked into me, but at least I didn't cry. Started bleeding from my head and needed 2 staples.
I AM CHAD
I AM TOUGH
WHERE DA PUSSY

#2 04-11-2014 19:39:24

klinah
Super Veteran
Super Veteran Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Sempai Club Special SND Banned Shitposter Prime Number Sailing Away
Rocks: 53,721

Re: Got into a fight.

why did you fight

Hot as a pistol, but cool inside!

#3 04-11-2014 19:47:57

Marf
brb smoke
Moderator Veteran Creative Friendly Sempai Club Special Sailing Away
Rocks: 12,434

Website

the only fight i'd been in was with a guy who had been harassing me for the past month and i was really tired that morning, so when he pushed me i just flipped out and we started beating each other up
neither of us won, we both got in trouble

Show Spoiler

the next month his older brother died from drinking too much, falling into the river and getting hit by a boat

8efnP.jpg

#4 04-11-2014 20:34:37

Raiden
User
Sempai Club Sailing Away
Rocks: 56,042

klinah wrote:

why did you fight

Bus I ride on to go to school has assigned seats, I like assigned seats because I don't have to think where I'll sit or hold up the bus while I choose where to sit. Kid usually sleeps in my assigned seat once in a while, and now made it his daily routine to sleep in my seat. I never really was bothered by this normally as I would just ask people to move their stuff or find another seat but I just asked myself "Why do I have to do that if the seat was assigned to me?" so it started to get annoying to me, and this kid is one of those that if you ask to move he will just say something like "Why? or "Screw off" so today he didn't have his legs taking up the whole seat so I sat down. He saw me and asked "What the fuck are you doing?" and I said "sitting in my seat?" and I went to put my earbud in to ignore him and then he took it out and this for some reason just blew my fuse and made me punch him in the face. He fought back, we stopped, police came, I went to the hospital due to my finger not feeling/looking normal and my head bleeding from the side.

#5 04-11-2014 21:28:38

tekwerk
tektwerk
VIP Rock Gatherer Loyal Sempai Club Special Sailing Away

Rocks: 360,853

Good for you man, it sucks but sometimes smacking a bitch is the only way to get them to stop their shit. And don't worry too much about losing the fight; it's really the only way to get better at fighting, learning what works and what doesn't.

jnvk4M0.gifJBLad.png
CZbbQSJW0AAXCpm.jpg

#6 04-12-2014 00:50:39

Coolman
VIP
VIP Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Sempai Club Special Prime Number Sailing Away
Rocks: 54,483

last time i was in a fight was like 6 or 7 years ago.

this was back in public school, and the bell had just rung and recess was over, everyone was walking into the school when all of the sudden some guy from a grade above me walked up behind me, pushes me forward and trips me. before he did that i was in a great mood, joking with friends and all that, but this random ass guy randomly tripping me sparked something in me so I got up, kicked him in the stomach (which really pissed him off) and (tried) to get him into a headlock. he then tried to punch me a few times but i managed to dodge them or he just missed. i then had my hand around his neck ready to push that little spot under his adam's apple to choke him. i remember saying "you had your hit, I've had mine" (it sounded a lot less cool in real life as i was having an adrenaline rush and I sounded nervous when I said it and was breathing heavily)  and he just responded with "BUT YOU KICKED ME" and tried to hit me again but i managed to push him and i walked away into the other exit on the other side of the school.

pretty surreal moment. the teacher who was literally a few feet away didn't do shit and i never got in trouble for it.

PZNgyLU.gif

#7 04-12-2014 05:04:55

HangedHourai
Veteran
Veteran Thoughtful Friendly Sailing Away
Rocks: 52,154

it's alright man we all get the shit kicked out of us sometimes
i got into a fight with my sister once and she slammed me onto a table. keep in mind at the time she was like 4'10 and 75 lbs
but now that guy probably won't fuck with you since now he knows you will not hesitate to fight

FVZTBIU.jpg?1

#8 04-12-2014 05:54:54

Ragnarok
Forum Akali
Veteran Rock Richie Thoughtful Friendly Special Prime Number Sailing Away
Rocks: 1,009,986

oh man I miss fights I had as a kid, I was pretty good too cuz I just kicked everyones shit even if they were older/heavier

I remember the most awkward fight was some kid that was just like "yo lets fight" and I was like ok
knocked him down 5 seconds in, then I saw someone move at the edge of my sight area
so there was his father watching us and sipping beer
I guess I looked like I was about to get the fuck out but then he just nods like go on
so I had the weirdest slap fight because I didn't want to kick the shit out of him nor walk out

rNLZvUh.jpg

#9 04-25-2014 19:50:29

blues
Sailing Away
Rocks: 56,560

Website

itt nerds get beat up

#10 05-07-2014 16:21:36

klinah
Super Veteran
Super Veteran Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Sempai Club Special SND Banned Shitposter Prime Number Sailing Away

well i feel so broke up, i wanna go home

#11 05-07-2014 17:49:25

Coolman
VIP
VIP Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Sempai Club Special Prime Number Sailing Away
Rocks: 54,483

so hoist up the sloop john b

PZNgyLU.gif

#12 05-07-2014 22:46:50

klinah
Super Veteran

cool man i love you

Board footer

[ Generated in 0.014 seconds, 8 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.1 MiB (Peak: 1.25 MiB) ]