Now with 20% more shitposting

Rock Hard Quarry

Rebirth, Relieve, Respawn

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Mail service is now fully working and it now does TLS Standard Encryption. So it should no longer send mails to the spam or fail to send.

Hey guest, why not log in Rock Hard Quarry and take the advantage to post here.
You can't take advantage of that staying as a guest! Login Now!

#1 04-25-2014 01:38:18

mariodude
Ming of Kemes
VIP Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Sempai Club Special Sailing Away
 
From: the dark side of the moon
Registered: 08-17-2013
Posts: 1,638
Rocks: 51,662

god bless moja (moja appreciation thread)

suicide


EBxF7AX.pngTUODfW5.png1LAL4ta.pngEAwmdRn.pngCofUHWZ.gifajZhls8.gif
o47AyLu.png
donkeykong waifu Overmind_Ani.gif

Offline

#2 04-25-2014 02:25:42

darkz
Poop
VIP Rock Street Wizard Loyal Reporter Sempai Club Special Prime Number
     
From: cool land
Registered: 08-17-2013
Posts: 2,475
Rocks: 105,208,998

Website

Re: god bless moja (moja appreciation thread)

what did he do


tumblr_n6tt60b7WE1qivqtjo1_400.giftumblr_mkaqmgmBKr1qi0ax6o1_400.giftumblr_nlylkkqluY1qzljvuo1_400.giftumblr_mepxs1WCKe1r0r9ie.gif EDNvA4Q.gifr6xlWvo.gif

Offline

#3 04-25-2014 02:43:10

Patchy
High Test King of RHQ
VIP Rock Gatherer Donator Special Prime Number Sailing Away
Registered: 08-17-2013
Posts: 1,228
Rocks: 309,645

Re: god bless moja (moja appreciation thread)

more like what didnt he do amirite guys


txCwbsu.giftumblr_inline_odru3wgRFD1r0rcm1_540.png

Offline

#4 04-25-2014 02:59:07

darkz
Poop
VIP Rock Street Wizard Loyal Reporter Sempai Club Special Prime Number
     
From: cool land
Registered: 08-17-2013
Posts: 2,475
Rocks: 105,208,998

Website

Re: god bless moja (moja appreciation thread)

tru


tumblr_n6tt60b7WE1qivqtjo1_400.giftumblr_mkaqmgmBKr1qi0ax6o1_400.giftumblr_nlylkkqluY1qzljvuo1_400.giftumblr_mepxs1WCKe1r0r9ie.gif EDNvA4Q.gifr6xlWvo.gif

Offline

#5 04-25-2014 03:48:22

Phoenixflame
Budge for a Banget
VIP Creative Friendly Reporter Sempai Club Special Prime Number
     
From: quattro bajeena
Registered: 08-17-2013
Posts: 2,070
Rocks: 14,761

Re: god bless moja (moja appreciation thread)

darkz wrote:

tru

Fuck off


asshole

Patchy wrote:

more like what didnt he do amirite guys

Fuck off


asshole

darkz wrote:

what did he do

Fuck off


asshole

mariodude wrote:

suicide

Fuck off


asshole


VcbRNoa.pngtumblr_o9nj66j8pQ1rblazuo1_400.gif
sionofdarkness: HOW IS "I PLAYED BAD" A JOHN?
Tozzzta: "LOWER BRACKET" CALL IT WHAT IT IS ITS LOSERS BRACKET YOU PC FUCKS
CnoRRenWYAAyg7i.jpg
CnoRSu2WAAAeMU9.jpg

Offline

#6 04-25-2014 04:17:28

Kuurick D'Lick L'Kuumwave Lamer AKA Moja
Nausic∀∀, Lily of the Valley
Moderator Super Veteran Donator Loyal Friendly Special Sailing Away
From: Dark's sweet sweet cherry lemo
Registered: 08-17-2013
Posts: 503
Rocks: 50,000

Re: god bless moja (moja appreciation thread)

everybody in this thread has been put on a naughty list next time you act up slightly you'll get all your badges taken away. i'm dead fucking serious. further events and it's a fucking ban. don't mess with me. i'm serious.


5011_a1be.gif
tumblr_inline_n9ayqg9rZC1rcls6u.jpg

Offline

#7 04-25-2014 04:32:05

darkz
Poop
VIP Rock Street Wizard Loyal Reporter Sempai Club Special Prime Number
     
From: cool land
Registered: 08-17-2013
Posts: 2,475
Rocks: 105,208,998

Website

Re: god bless moja (moja appreciation thread)

tumblr_muxx9yzBKP1ssr51lo1_250.jpg


tumblr_n6tt60b7WE1qivqtjo1_400.giftumblr_mkaqmgmBKr1qi0ax6o1_400.giftumblr_nlylkkqluY1qzljvuo1_400.giftumblr_mepxs1WCKe1r0r9ie.gif EDNvA4Q.gifr6xlWvo.gif

Offline

#8 04-25-2014 05:18:05

Patchy
High Test King of RHQ
VIP Rock Gatherer Donator Special Prime Number Sailing Away
Registered: 08-17-2013
Posts: 1,228
Rocks: 309,645

Re: god bless moja (moja appreciation thread)

Honey Suckling Insect wrote:

everybody in this thread has been put on a naughty list next time you act up slightly you'll get all your badges taken away. i'm dead fucking serious. further events and it's a fucking ban. don't mess with me. i'm serious.


txCwbsu.giftumblr_inline_odru3wgRFD1r0rcm1_540.png

Offline

#9 04-25-2014 05:55:09

GreyUltimatum
Veteran
Veteran Thoughtful Shitposter Sailing Away
Registered: 12-27-2013
Posts: 296
Rocks: 50,000

Re: god bless moja (moja appreciation thread)

moja more like moproblems


enhanced-buzz-wide-20142-1380132173-32.jpg

Offline

#10 04-25-2014 05:59:25

miga
frontier psychiatrist
Moderator Super Veteran Donator Creative Friendly Reporter Sempai Club Special Sailing Away
       
From: thugscape
Registered: 11-16-2013
Posts: 827
Rocks: 52,106

Website

Re: god bless moja (moja appreciation thread)

tumblr_n47g8l1k3z1sr67coo8_1280.jpg

Last edited by miga (04-25-2014 06:00:09)


3jSQCxA.giftumblr_nijsn20c5c1qk1depo3_400.giftumblr_nmiinqjpKN1txvcsyo1_400.gif3jSQCxA.gif
OTXtRAW.png69hIKnT.png

Offline

#11 04-25-2014 06:37:24

darkz
Poop
VIP Rock Street Wizard Loyal Reporter Sempai Club Special Prime Number
     
From: cool land
Registered: 08-17-2013
Posts: 2,475
Rocks: 105,208,998

Website

Re: god bless moja (moja appreciation thread)

GreyUltimatum wrote:

moja more like moproblems

tru


tumblr_n6tt60b7WE1qivqtjo1_400.giftumblr_mkaqmgmBKr1qi0ax6o1_400.giftumblr_nlylkkqluY1qzljvuo1_400.giftumblr_mepxs1WCKe1r0r9ie.gif EDNvA4Q.gifr6xlWvo.gif

Offline

#12 04-25-2014 08:44:44

Kuurick D'Lick L'Kuumwave Lamer AKA Moja
Nausic∀∀, Lily of the Valley
Moderator Super Veteran Donator Loyal Friendly Special Sailing Away
From: Dark's sweet sweet cherry lemo
Registered: 08-17-2013
Posts: 503
Rocks: 50,000

Re: god bless moja (moja appreciation thread)

all of you have been added to the list. feels good I bet. feels real good being on top watch for constant shitposting. well congrats, shitheads, you shit up everything. you did this. you brought this upon yourselves, the forums, and the forum-goers. keep shitposting, I dare you. the whole fucking world dares you.


5011_a1be.gif
tumblr_inline_n9ayqg9rZC1rcls6u.jpg

Offline

#13 04-25-2014 09:00:50

darkz
Poop
VIP Rock Street Wizard Loyal Reporter Sempai Club Special Prime Number
     
From: cool land
Registered: 08-17-2013
Posts: 2,475
Rocks: 105,208,998

Website

Re: god bless moja (moja appreciation thread)

i'm literally retarded i hope i get put in kennel and put down

Last edited by darkz (04-25-2014 21:23:15)


tumblr_n6tt60b7WE1qivqtjo1_400.giftumblr_mkaqmgmBKr1qi0ax6o1_400.giftumblr_nlylkkqluY1qzljvuo1_400.giftumblr_mepxs1WCKe1r0r9ie.gif EDNvA4Q.gifr6xlWvo.gif

Offline

#14 04-25-2014 13:57:18

clarkz
VIP
Super Veteran Rock Street Wizard Donator Reporter Sempai Club Special Shitposter Prime Number Sailing Away
Registered: 10-21-2013
Posts: 870
Rocks: 13,896,964

Re: god bless moja (moja appreciation thread)

darkz wrote:

i'm literally retarded i hope i get put in kennel and put down

HOLY SHIT YES


vxbjVFh.pngN9fh0QY.pngR7Aam6Y.gif

Offline

#15 04-25-2014 17:28:26

Kuurick D'Lick L'Kuumwave Lamer AKA Moja
Nausic∀∀, Lily of the Valley
Moderator Super Veteran Donator Loyal Friendly Special Sailing Away
From: Dark's sweet sweet cherry lemo
Registered: 08-17-2013
Posts: 503
Rocks: 50,000

Re: god bless moja (moja appreciation thread)

darkz wrote:

i'm literally retarded i hope i get put in kennel and put down

holy shit you never said a truer thing! i completely agree! good job! quality posting.


5011_a1be.gif
tumblr_inline_n9ayqg9rZC1rcls6u.jpg

Offline

#16 04-25-2014 21:20:00

darkz
Poop
VIP Rock Street Wizard Loyal Reporter Sempai Club Special Prime Number
     
From: cool land
Registered: 08-17-2013
Posts: 2,475
Rocks: 105,208,998

Website

Re: god bless moja (moja appreciation thread)

admin abuse

#removemoja


tumblr_n6tt60b7WE1qivqtjo1_400.giftumblr_mkaqmgmBKr1qi0ax6o1_400.giftumblr_nlylkkqluY1qzljvuo1_400.giftumblr_mepxs1WCKe1r0r9ie.gif EDNvA4Q.gifr6xlWvo.gif

Offline

#17 04-25-2014 21:47:14

Kuurick D'Lick L'Kuumwave Lamer AKA Moja
Nausic∀∀, Lily of the Valley
Moderator Super Veteran Donator Loyal Friendly Special Sailing Away
From: Dark's sweet sweet cherry lemo
Registered: 08-17-2013
Posts: 503
Rocks: 50,000

Re: god bless moja (moja appreciation thread)

darkz wrote:

admin abuse

#removemoja

lol son u are BUTT. ANGRY.
you're like the sun, if the sun was made out of asshurt idiot. I bet when your mom spaned you at night you tried to grab the switch but she hit u harder and oh boy did you get good and furious, then you went to your room with no dinner and killed your hamster. it's pathetic how outrageous you are.
your face probably looks red and plump like a baby's ass, be careful and don't smother in all the sweat dripping from your bipolar anus. you are having a temper thunderstorm. it's like the devil stuck a spoon in the top of your head and stirred up a hurricane of resentment, you used to just be a regular bottom but now you are a FULL Victoria's Secret Commercial POWER BOTTOM. so fucking mad. lay off the peanut butthurt and jelly sandwiches, you might get too mad at your fat and have a billigerent animosity heart attack.
in short, you have been COLON MURDERED
deal with it you anal-restrained bitchopottamus, or go cry into your daddy's tit as he tells u bedtime stories of hatred. you are literally dumb, everything you post is balls out livid. go squeeze a stress ball before you kill somebody. I've never seen somebody so rectally steamed since you fell off a perturbed cactus into the frustrated sand.
you are to emotional rampage what whitney houston is to crack cocaine. the president of the united states has delegated unto u the department of homeland seriously offended. don't bust a gut trying to hold in that scream, I know you want to release torrents of caboose destruction upon the earth, but you caint because u r a prissy gaytarded asmodeus. kill yourself dude


5011_a1be.gif
tumblr_inline_n9ayqg9rZC1rcls6u.jpg

Offline

#18 04-25-2014 21:56:56

darkz
Poop
VIP Rock Street Wizard Loyal Reporter Sempai Club Special Prime Number
     
From: cool land
Registered: 08-17-2013
Posts: 2,475
Rocks: 105,208,998

Website

Re: god bless moja (moja appreciation thread)

no but seriously remove moja

there's no reason for him to be an admin if he's going to abuse power.

i dont care how much he does when he doesnt abuse power. he still abuses his power and given how he acts as a mod in tbe mumble there's no reason to keep him in any form of power because he's just going to be a dick for no reason at some point


tumblr_n6tt60b7WE1qivqtjo1_400.giftumblr_mkaqmgmBKr1qi0ax6o1_400.giftumblr_nlylkkqluY1qzljvuo1_400.giftumblr_mepxs1WCKe1r0r9ie.gif EDNvA4Q.gifr6xlWvo.gif

Offline

#19 04-25-2014 22:00:55

Kuurick D'Lick L'Kuumwave Lamer AKA Moja
Nausic∀∀, Lily of the Valley
Moderator Super Veteran Donator Loyal Friendly Special Sailing Away
From: Dark's sweet sweet cherry lemo
Registered: 08-17-2013
Posts: 503
Rocks: 50,000

Re: god bless moja (moja appreciation thread)

darkz wrote:

no but seriously remove moja

there's no reason for him to be an admin if he's going to abuse power.

i dont care how much he does when he doesnt abuse power. he still abuses his power and given how he acts as a mod in tbe mumble there's no reason to keep him in any form of power because he's just going to be a dick for no reason at some point

lol son u are BUTT. ANGRY.
you're like the sun, if the sun was made out of asshurt idiot. I bet when your mom spaned you at night you tried to grab the switch but she hit u harder and oh boy did you get good and furious, then you went to your room with no dinner and killed your hamster. it's pathetic how outrageous you are.
your face probably looks red and plump like a baby's ass, be careful and don't smother in all the sweat dripping from your bipolar anus. you are having a temper thunderstorm. it's like the devil stuck a spoon in the top of your head and stirred up a hurricane of resentment, you used to just be a regular bottom but now you are a FULL Victoria's Secret Commercial POWER BOTTOM. so fucking mad. lay off the peanut butthurt and jelly sandwiches, you might get too mad at your fat and have a billigerent animosity heart attack.
in short, you have been COLON MURDERED
deal with it you anal-restrained bitchopottamus, or go cry into your daddy's tit as he tells u bedtime stories of hatred. you are literally dumb, everything you post is balls out livid. go squeeze a stress ball before you kill somebody. I've never seen somebody so rectally steamed since you fell off a perturbed cactus into the frustrated sand.
you are to emotional rampage what whitney houston is to crack cocaine. the president of the united states has delegated unto u the department of homeland seriously offended. don't bust a gut trying to hold in that scream, I know you want to release torrents of caboose destruction upon the earth, but you caint because u r a prissy gaytarded asmodeus. kill yourself dude


Edited Fri, 25 Apr 2014 21:01:13:

also you are upset that i am editing your posts in shithole general take a moment and think about that

Last edited by Honey Suckling Insect (04-25-2014 22:01:13)


5011_a1be.gif
tumblr_inline_n9ayqg9rZC1rcls6u.jpg

Offline

#20 04-25-2014 22:10:27

darkz
Poop
VIP Rock Street Wizard Loyal Reporter Sempai Club Special Prime Number
     
From: cool land
Registered: 08-17-2013
Posts: 2,475
Rocks: 105,208,998

Website

Re: god bless moja (moja appreciation thread)

im not upset. and even if i was, it's not about that

you are literally proving me right when i say you cant be trusted because you pull this shit a lot

there's no reason to keep you in any form of power because you're just going to be a jerk for literally no reason and abuse your power. it's happened in mumble and what do you know, it's happening here.

but regardless nothings gonna be done so im just wasting my time


tumblr_n6tt60b7WE1qivqtjo1_400.giftumblr_mkaqmgmBKr1qi0ax6o1_400.giftumblr_nlylkkqluY1qzljvuo1_400.giftumblr_mepxs1WCKe1r0r9ie.gif EDNvA4Q.gifr6xlWvo.gif

Offline

#21 04-25-2014 22:18:41

Marf
brb smoke
Moderator Veteran Creative Friendly Sempai Club Special Sailing Away
From: marf
Registered: 08-17-2013
Posts: 395
Rocks: 12,434

Website

Re: god bless moja (moja appreciation thread)

i hate to break it to you moja but we've been seriously considering removing your mod powers for a while now
just the other day i had a conversation with ptown and he asked me what i thought of you and i had to be honest with him
you might think that rhq is just your sandpit that you can play around in like an autistic trouble-child asshole brat, but it's not
if i were you i wouldn't be so surprised if your mod status was revoked, because it's something that just might happen
so maybe you should just, with the dignity you have left...

Show Spoiler

*grabs by the throat*

Show Spoiler

back the fuck off?!?!?!?!?!?!!


8efnP.jpg

Offline

#22 04-25-2014 22:19:26

Re: god bless moja (moja appreciation thread)

give me mod again so i can literally just fuck all of you off


You're still nothing to me
And this is nothing to me
And you don't know what you've done
But I'll give you a clue

#23 04-25-2014 22:24:13

clarkz
VIP
Super Veteran Rock Street Wizard Donator Reporter Sempai Club Special Shitposter Prime Number Sailing Away
Registered: 10-21-2013
Posts: 870
Rocks: 13,896,964

Re: god bless moja (moja appreciation thread)

not trying to imply anything but i think we should ask shalingra what should be done


vxbjVFh.pngN9fh0QY.pngR7Aam6Y.gif

Offline

#24 04-25-2014 22:25:27

GreyUltimatum
Veteran
Veteran Thoughtful Shitposter Sailing Away
Registered: 12-27-2013
Posts: 296
Rocks: 50,000

Re: god bless moja (moja appreciation thread)

gviewa me mod poers


enhanced-buzz-wide-20142-1380132173-32.jpg

Offline

#25 04-25-2014 22:25:33

Kuurick D'Lick L'Kuumwave Lamer AKA Moja
Nausic∀∀, Lily of the Valley
Moderator Super Veteran Donator Loyal Friendly Special Sailing Away
From: Dark's sweet sweet cherry lemo
Registered: 08-17-2013
Posts: 503
Rocks: 50,000

Re: god bless moja (moja appreciation thread)

darkz wrote:

im not upset. and even if i was, it's not about that

you are literally proving me right when i say you cant be trusted because you pull this shit a lot

there's no reason to keep you in any form of power because you're just going to be a jerk for literally no reason and abuse your power. it's happened in mumble and what do you know, it's happening here.

but regardless nothings gonna be done so im just wasting my time

nothing is going to be done because you are practically alone in your incessant hatred over everything I do and everything I am. you constantly ridicule me and make me the butt of every joke and gag with a complete disregard for how I feel or how what you say makes me feel. Take a step back before you say i'm a "jerk for literally no reason" and consider how your actions actually make you the jerk for no reason. Go read your post history and your statements you've made about me on mumble and then understand who's "the jerk for no reason."

but likewise, I too am not upset. i know that whatever random shenanigan I pull in mumble or elsewhere you only disdain because it's part of your incessant need to hate me and everything I do.

also it doesn't matter ptown and marf took everything i had away it's all over now

Last edited by Honey Suckling Insect (04-25-2014 22:26:07)


5011_a1be.gif
tumblr_inline_n9ayqg9rZC1rcls6u.jpg

Offline

Board footer

[ Generated in 0.033 seconds, 8 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.36 MiB (Peak: 1.66 MiB) ]