"Dark Side of the Moon"

Rock Hard Quarry

Rebirth, Relieve, Respawn

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Mail service is now fully working and it now does TLS Standard Encryption. So it should no longer send mails to the spam or fail to send.

Hey guest, why not log in Rock Hard Quarry and take the advantage to post here.
You can't take advantage of that staying as a guest! Login Now!

#26 04-25-2014 22:26:57

clarkz
VIP
Super Veteran Rock Street Wizard Donator Reporter Sempai Club Special Shitposter Prime Number Sailing Away
Rocks: 13,896,964

Re: god bless moja (moja appreciation thread)

Marf wrote:

i hate to break it to you moja but we've been seriously considering removing your mod powers for a while now
just the other day i had a conversation with ptown and he asked me what i thought of you and i had to be honest with him
you might think that rhq is just your sandpit that you can play around in like an autistic trouble-child asshole brat, but it's not
if i were you i wouldn't be so surprised if your mod status was revoked, because it's something that just might happen
so maybe you should just, with the dignity you have left...

Show Spoiler

*grabs by the throat*

Show Spoiler

back the fuck off?!?!?!?!?!?!!

then do something about the shitposting

otherwise it's useless to bother demoting mods

vxbjVFh.pngN9fh0QY.pngR7Aam6Y.gif

#27 04-25-2014 22:38:31

darkz
Poop
VIP Rock Street Wizard Loyal Reporter Sempai Club Special Prime Number Sailing Away

Rocks: 105,208,998

Website

you were the one who started being a jerk in the first place. i made multiple efforts to be nice to you after everything you did and you fumbled each and everyone and as soon as i blocked you you kept making everyone else harrass me for unblocking you.

i have very good reason to not enjoy your company because you succeed in making anything unenjoyable simply because you think you're being cute and funny when 99% of the time you're just being a jerk and any time i try to do anything for my own well being you make every effort to fuck it up

i'm simply returning the favor. it's not the mature way of handling things but like i said, you've shown you're not to be trusted and again nothing will be done and i'm just going to be ridiculed because that's the kind of thing you and everyone else here does.

so it's whatever at this point. i dont care anymore.

Edited Fri, 25 Apr 2014 21:40:21:

Cable wrote:
Marf wrote:

i hate to break it to you moja but we've been seriously considering removing your mod powers for a while now
just the other day i had a conversation with ptown and he asked me what i thought of you and i had to be honest with him
you might think that rhq is just your sandpit that you can play around in like an autistic trouble-child asshole brat, but it's not
if i were you i wouldn't be so surprised if your mod status was revoked, because it's something that just might happen
so maybe you should just, with the dignity you have left...

Show Spoiler

*grabs by the throat*

Show Spoiler

back the fuck off?!?!?!?!?!?!!

then do something about the shitposting

otherwise it's useless to bother demoting mods

he's being facetious

like i said nothing will be done

Last edited by darkz (04-25-2014 22:40:21)

tumblr_n6tt60b7WE1qivqtjo1_400.giftumblr_mkaqmgmBKr1qi0ax6o1_400.giftumblr_nlylkkqluY1qzljvuo1_400.giftumblr_mepxs1WCKe1r0r9ie.gif EDNvA4Q.gifr6xlWvo.gif

#28 04-25-2014 22:40:45

clarkz
VIP
Super Veteran Rock Street Wizard Donator Reporter Sempai Club Special Shitposter Prime Number Sailing Away

darkz wrote:

you were the one who started being a jerk in the first place. i made multiple efforts to be nice to you after everything you did and you fumbled each and everyone and as soon as i blocked you you kept making everyone else harrass me for unblocking you.

i have very good reason to not enjoy your company because you succeed in making anything unenjoyable simply because you think you're being cute and funny when 99% of the time you're just being a jerk and any time i try to do anything for my own well being you make every effort to fuck it up

i'm simply returning the favor. it's not the mature way of handling things but like i said, you've shown you're not to be trusted and again nothing will be done and i'm just going to be ridiculed because that's the kind of thing you and everyone else here does.

so it's whatever at this point. i dont care anymore.

#29 04-25-2014 22:45:59

Patchy
High Test King of RHQ
VIP Rock Gatherer Donator Special Prime Number Sailing Away
Rocks: 309,645

My favorite part about all of this drama is how the forum is extremely un-serious and when serious discussions do arise we tend to handle them pretty well
until it has to do with moja being a poopbutt at which point everyone who defends him automatically starts talking about how the forum is unserious and people need to stop being babies etc, it's fun to watch in all honesty

txCwbsu.giftumblr_inline_odru3wgRFD1r0rcm1_540.png

#30 04-25-2014 23:06:54

note: i'm not taking sides with anyone

at this point it's literally just claims between you two about the shit you've both done to eachother lol. I don't care who is right or who is wrong but can both of you just give it a break

Edited Fri, 25 Apr 2014 22:12:39:

GreyUltimatum wrote:

gviewa me mod poers

yeah make this guy mod so he can go whore out his account again and stir shit this forums boring

Last edited by SisterConcubine (04-25-2014 23:12:39)

You're still nothing to me
And this is nothing to me
And you don't know what you've done
But I'll give you a clue

#31 04-25-2014 23:24:11

Adolf-kun
Veteran
Veteran Sailing Away
Rocks: 53,665

Website

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

i am only 7 i just found a snail how cool is that????? most of my classmates only find like ants and beatles and stuff but i just find snails

b69597a8f2ba10328cbb7d3738d3c515.png
photo.jpg

#32 04-25-2014 23:30:02

Robert
Administrator
Administrator Fanatic Rock Street Wizard Donator Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Cutie Sempai Club Special SND Banned Shitposter Admin Abused Prime Number Active Sailing Away Newbie

Rocks: 4,294,967,295

Website

Adolf-kun wrote:

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

VINH'LL FIX IT

IaDpHfD.png

#33 04-25-2014 23:41:49

clarkz
VIP

did you know moja is another word for marijuana

don't do moja please

-mojahater

#34 04-25-2014 23:46:36

HangedHourai
Veteran
Veteran Thoughtful Friendly Sailing Away
Rocks: 52,154

why can't we all get along iiam

FVZTBIU.jpg?1

#35 04-26-2014 00:06:10

Chou
The Digital Devil
Administrator Fanatic Rock Street Wizard Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Cutie Sempai Club Special SND Banned Shitposter Admin Abused Prime Number Active Sailing Away Newbie
Rocks: 5,566,011

This shit is getting out of hand. If you have to settle this, do it not here.

qPxufOr.png

Board footer

[ Generated in 0.016 seconds, 8 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.17 MiB (Peak: 1.34 MiB) ]