you have 0 rocks
and i will delete them

Rock Hard Quarry

Rebirth, Relieve, Respawn

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Mail service is now fully working and it now does TLS Standard Encryption. So it should no longer send mails to the spam or fail to send.

Hey guest, why not log in Rock Hard Quarry and take the advantage to post here.
You can't take advantage of that staying as a guest! Login Now!

#1 05-09-2014 07:41:12

Robert
Administrator
Administrator Fanatic Rock Street Wizard Donator Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Cutie Sempai Club Special SND Banned Shitposter Admin Abused Prime Number Active Sailing Away Newbie

Rocks: 4,294,967,295

Website

Sorry for the -rather- huge lack of updates

As anyone has noticed, there has been a huge lack of updates in the forums. Most of it is my fault for not having the interest of doing anything to the forums. My interest fluctuates heavily most of the times and anything I do is fully dependent on that same interest. However, one of my main goals (that I'll never run out of it) is to keep RHQ alive, even if it takes my life to do so. I'm heavily aware of the current status of the forums (quality-wise) and I will do find/make a solution to fix this once and for all.

I know the Stock Market has been offline for a month now, but trying to optimize it with the current knowledge of PHP + MySQL I have is not enough to do so or lacks of it. I'll give it another chance to bring it back alive with all of the bugs fixed, heavily optimized to hold as many stocks as possible and with a good layout design for the graphs and such.

On top of that, I'm bringing again the warnings system once more to re compensate the fact that normal mods CANNOT do anything to a user other than to move posts if assigned. Additionally the warnings system could permanently ban you if you exceeded points out of a certain threshold limit meaning normal mods can easily permaban someone in a matter of a few clicks. But now that issue is gone and will now have a max day ban limit of 3 days.

In a nutshell, I'm not saying RHQ is dying and will shut down again (sheesh, calm down with these jokes and shit), just that it needs to be handled correctly from this day forward. I'll do some heavy changes towards it, even if you like it or not, but it is for the own good of the forums.

IaDpHfD.png

#2 05-09-2014 14:24:20

Phoenixflame
Budge for a Banget
VIP Creative Friendly Reporter Sempai Club Special Prime Number

Rocks: 14,761

Re: Sorry for the -rather- huge lack of updates

its ok ptown no one is going to assasinate you adminabuse

VcbRNoa.pngtumblr_o9nj66j8pQ1rblazuo1_400.gif
sionofdarkness: HOW IS "I PLAYED BAD" A JOHN?
Tozzzta: "LOWER BRACKET" CALL IT WHAT IT IS ITS LOSERS BRACKET YOU PC FUCKS
CnoRRenWYAAyg7i.jpg
CnoRSu2WAAAeMU9.jpg

#3 05-09-2014 16:11:04

Kuurick D'Lick L'Kuumwave Lamer AKA Moja
Nausic∀∀, Lily of the Valley
Moderator Super Veteran Donator Loyal Friendly Special Sailing Away
Rocks: 50,000

celebration time free shitposter badges for everyone

5011_a1be.gif
tumblr_inline_n9ayqg9rZC1rcls6u.jpg

#4 05-10-2014 03:15:26

Adolf-kun
Veteran
Veteran Sailing Away
Rocks: 53,665

Website

this small community could probably grow if you made some servers for steam games or something and have rock hard queers actually serve a purpose. though, i don't know if you'd want that.

i am only 7 i just found a snail how cool is that????? most of my classmates only find like ants and beatles and stuff but i just find snails

b69597a8f2ba10328cbb7d3738d3c515.png
photo.jpg

#5 05-10-2014 18:26:34

Robert
Administrator
Administrator Fanatic Rock Street Wizard Donator Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Cutie Sempai Club Special SND Banned Shitposter Admin Abused Prime Number Active Sailing Away Newbie

Rocks: 4,294,967,295

Website

Adolf-kun wrote:

this small community could probably grow if you made some servers for steam games or something and have rock hard queers actually serve a purpose. though, i don't know if you'd want that.

i could, but it would require me to get more funds to do so. but i'm not saying i am not capable of not paying, i can, just not now.

plus i don't want donations towards to extra servers, only for the website + mumble and that's it

IaDpHfD.png

Board footer

[ Generated in 0.010 seconds, 8 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.04 MiB (Peak: 1.16 MiB) ]