EYYY PTOWN!

Rock Hard Quarry

Rebirth, Relieve, Respawn

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Mail service is now fully working and it now does TLS Standard Encryption. So it should no longer send mails to the spam or fail to send.

Hey guest, why not log in Rock Hard Quarry and take the advantage to post here.
You can't take advantage of that staying as a guest! Login Now!

#26 09-02-2013 00:52:08

ctfmon
Sledgehammer
Super Veteran Donator Friendly Special Sailing Away
Registered: 08-24-2013
Posts: 584
Rocks: 50,082

Re: weed

Honey Suckling Insect wrote:

laced shit

Laced with what?


1987HMwh.jpg

Offline

#27 09-02-2013 01:03:00

Kuurick D'Lick L'Kuumwave Lamer AKA Moja
Nausic∀∀, Lily of the Valley
Moderator Super Veteran Donator Loyal Friendly Special Sailing Away
From: Dark's sweet sweet cherry lemo
Registered: 08-17-2013
Posts: 503
Rocks: 50,000

Re: weed

mostly cocaine dust; it's not very common as most people realize they are wasting money selling cocaine + weed for the price of just weed but a few dark ones do it

also i forgot to mention buying from complete strangers you can get eyeballed


5011_a1be.gif
tumblr_inline_n9ayqg9rZC1rcls6u.jpg

Offline

#28 09-02-2013 01:06:03

ctfmon
Sledgehammer
Super Veteran Donator Friendly Special Sailing Away
Registered: 08-24-2013
Posts: 584
Rocks: 50,082

Re: weed

Honey Suckling Insect wrote:

mostly cocaine dust; it's not very common as most people realize they are wasting money selling cocaine + weed for the price of just weed but a few dark ones do it

also i forgot to mention buying from complete strangers you can get eyeballed

Coke's one of those I really don't want to mess with. Thanks for the heads up.

Next time I talk to my friend I'll ask her the finer details.


1987HMwh.jpg

Offline

#29 09-02-2013 01:16:44

RainRain
Lovely
Super Veteran Rock Street Wizard Donator Reporter Sempai Club Prime Number Sailing Away
     
Registered: 08-25-2013
Posts: 993
Rocks: 10,191,465

Re: weed

what the fuck is this thread


steam.php?id=RainRain&pngimg=shiny&tborder=0
Aliases include: Archiplex/Persona/RainRain/Busaiko
Skype: rainingrainers
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RainRain/

Offline

#30 09-02-2013 01:18:36

ctfmon
Sledgehammer
Super Veteran Donator Friendly Special Sailing Away
Registered: 08-24-2013
Posts: 584
Rocks: 50,082

Re: weed

RainRain wrote:

what the fuck is this thread

Would you rather us talk about hot Victoria's Secret Commercial sex or the best new meme?


1987HMwh.jpg

Offline

#31 09-02-2013 01:31:54

Re: weed

RainRain wrote:

what the fuck is this thread

people discussing drugs? lol


You're still nothing to me
And this is nothing to me
And you don't know what you've done
But I'll give you a clue

#32 09-02-2013 01:50:46

RainRain
Lovely
Super Veteran Rock Street Wizard Donator Reporter Sempai Club Prime Number Sailing Away
     
Registered: 08-25-2013
Posts: 993
Rocks: 10,191,465

Re: weed

SisterConcubine wrote:
RainRain wrote:

what the fuck is this thread

people discussing drugs? lol

i suddenly realize i'm likely the only anti-drug person on rhq


steam.php?id=RainRain&pngimg=shiny&tborder=0
Aliases include: Archiplex/Persona/RainRain/Busaiko
Skype: rainingrainers
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RainRain/

Offline

#33 09-02-2013 01:53:08

ctfmon
Sledgehammer
Super Veteran Donator Friendly Special Sailing Away
Registered: 08-24-2013
Posts: 584
Rocks: 50,082

Re: weed

RainRain wrote:
SisterConcubine wrote:
RainRain wrote:

what the fuck is this thread

people discussing drugs? lol

i suddenly realize i'm likely the only anti-drug person on rhq

I'm not anti- or pro-drug, but I am anti-drug culture. Stoner culture is literally the worst.


1987HMwh.jpg

Offline

#34 09-02-2013 01:55:50

Re: weed

языковая панель wrote:

I'm not anti- or pro-drug, but I am anti-drug culture. Stoner culture is literally the worst.

yeah this guy is the rightest. rain, why are you anti-drug? what is your entire logic towards recreational drug usage? i want to know.

Last edited by SisterConcubine (09-02-2013 01:56:14)


You're still nothing to me
And this is nothing to me
And you don't know what you've done
But I'll give you a clue

#35 09-02-2013 02:02:15

RainRain
Lovely
Super Veteran Rock Street Wizard Donator Reporter Sempai Club Prime Number Sailing Away
     
Registered: 08-25-2013
Posts: 993
Rocks: 10,191,465

Re: weed

SisterConcubine wrote:
языковая панель wrote:

I'm not anti- or pro-drug, but I am anti-drug culture. Stoner culture is literally the worst.

yeah this guy is the rightest. rain, why are you anti-drug? what is your entire logic towards recreational drug usage? i want to know.

it's entirely in a personal way as in, i don't mind if others do it but doing it around me is disturbing and i will never by myself do it.

i find it to be a terrible moneysink, i could care less if it's healthy or not, but i also dislike temporary hallucinations or distorting any way that i think.

also the shit stinks.

the way i see it, if i want to go insane, i want it to be permanent and free.


steam.php?id=RainRain&pngimg=shiny&tborder=0
Aliases include: Archiplex/Persona/RainRain/Busaiko
Skype: rainingrainers
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RainRain/

Offline

#36 09-02-2013 02:17:32

sheepel
Super Contributor
Super Contributor Prime Number
   
From: Pennsylvania
Registered: 08-30-2013
Posts: 115
Rocks: 109,730

Re: weed

i get 50$ worth of weed free daily B]


you probably remember me as pew00 or pew01 on old rhq
32CImTq.gifFUKiN8T.gif32CImTq.gifFUKiN8T.gif32CImTq.gifFUKiN8T.gif

Offline

#37 09-02-2013 02:18:25

ctfmon
Sledgehammer
Super Veteran Donator Friendly Special Sailing Away
Registered: 08-24-2013
Posts: 584
Rocks: 50,082

Re: weed

sheepel wrote:

i get 50$ worth of weed free daily B]

How?


1987HMwh.jpg

Offline

#38 09-02-2013 02:52:50

Re: weed

RainRain wrote:
SisterConcubine wrote:
языковая панель wrote:

I'm not anti- or pro-drug, but I am anti-drug culture. Stoner culture is literally the worst.

yeah this guy is the rightest. rain, why are you anti-drug? what is your entire logic towards recreational drug usage? i want to know.

it's entirely in a personal way as in, i don't mind if others do it but doing it around me is disturbing and i will never by myself do it.

i find it to be a terrible moneysink, i could care less if it's healthy or not, but i also dislike temporary hallucinations or distorting any way that i think.

also the shit stinks.

the way i see it, if i want to go insane, i want it to be permanent and free.

oh, whatever then


You're still nothing to me
And this is nothing to me
And you don't know what you've done
But I'll give you a clue

#39 09-02-2013 03:01:41

Kahlan
User
Sailing Away
Registered: 08-21-2013
Posts: 42
Rocks: 50,000

Website

Re: weed

RainRain wrote:
SisterConcubine wrote:
RainRain wrote:

what the fuck is this thread

people discussing drugs? lol

i suddenly realize i'm likely the only anti-drug person on rhq

No you're not the only one. I am too. Like you said though, I don't care if others do it. Just not around me.


Offline

#40 09-02-2013 04:39:49

Holly?
super ball dunkin ass nigga
Super Contributor Donator Thoughtful Sempai Club Sailing Away
Registered: 09-02-2013
Posts: 153
Rocks: 50,000

Re: weed

look, drugs are cool as hell if youre smart and theyre dumb as shit if youre dumb as shit
pretty much comes down to nothing more than that


that being said i enjoy myself sum dank ass nugs and sippin dat loko

Last edited by Viridian Genesis (09-02-2013 04:43:20)


c6ed4562b0.gif

Offline

#41 09-02-2013 20:36:02

sheepel
Super Contributor
Super Contributor Prime Number
   
From: Pennsylvania
Registered: 08-30-2013
Posts: 115
Rocks: 109,730

Re: weed

Phoenixflame wrote:

water bottle bongs are shit for you

yeah for the most part they are
but for mine i put a glass downstem in it so it doesn't melt


you probably remember me as pew00 or pew01 on old rhq
32CImTq.gifFUKiN8T.gif32CImTq.gifFUKiN8T.gif32CImTq.gifFUKiN8T.gif

Offline

#42 09-05-2013 03:29:30

Pretender
Contributor
Contributor Sailing Away
Registered: 08-25-2013
Posts: 61
Rocks: 50,000

Re: weed

Coolman wrote:

i remember i was going to go to a friends house to smoke weed for the first time but he had to cancel because everyone at the party had started throwing up

Show Spoiler

I was so fucking happy cause i do not have any desire to try any drugs at all

this guy is a smart guy
you should lesson from him

drugs are bad and pointless except for meth


MI27Li5.png 4lhMT.jpg

Offline

#43 09-05-2013 04:54:01

ctfmon
Sledgehammer
Super Veteran Donator Friendly Special Sailing Away
Registered: 08-24-2013
Posts: 584
Rocks: 50,082

Re: weed

Pretender wrote:
Coolman wrote:

i remember i was going to go to a friends house to smoke weed for the first time but he had to cancel because everyone at the party had started throwing up

Show Spoiler

I was so fucking happy cause i do not have any desire to try any drugs at all

this guy is a smart guy
you should lesson from him

drugs are bad and pointless except for meth

137027493595.jpg


1987HMwh.jpg

Offline

#44 09-08-2013 23:15:13

sheepel
Super Contributor
Super Contributor Prime Number
   
From: Pennsylvania
Registered: 08-30-2013
Posts: 115
Rocks: 109,730

Re: weed

my friend got me sick from the blunts he rolled

he fucking slobbered all over them while he was rolling them and it was disgusting


you probably remember me as pew00 or pew01 on old rhq
32CImTq.gifFUKiN8T.gif32CImTq.gifFUKiN8T.gif32CImTq.gifFUKiN8T.gif

Offline

#45 09-08-2013 23:23:19

ミドリ
User
Prime Number Sailing Away
     
From: no no no
Registered: 09-07-2013
Posts: 36
Rocks: 50,000

Re: weed

sheepel wrote:

my friend got me sick from the blunts he rolled

he fucking slobbered all over them while he was rolling them and it was disgusting

did you just like watch him do so then smoke them or


woop woop

Offline

#46 09-08-2013 23:36:13

Phoenixflame
Budge for a Banget
VIP Creative Friendly Reporter Sempai Club Special Prime Number
     
From: quattro bajeena
Registered: 08-17-2013
Posts: 2,070
Rocks: 14,761

Re: weed

>smoking blunts


VcbRNoa.pngtumblr_o9nj66j8pQ1rblazuo1_400.gif
sionofdarkness: HOW IS "I PLAYED BAD" A JOHN?
Tozzzta: "LOWER BRACKET" CALL IT WHAT IT IS ITS LOSERS BRACKET YOU PC FUCKS
CnoRRenWYAAyg7i.jpg
CnoRSu2WAAAeMU9.jpg

Offline

#47 09-08-2013 23:49:01

Kuurick D'Lick L'Kuumwave Lamer AKA Moja
Nausic∀∀, Lily of the Valley
Moderator Super Veteran Donator Loyal Friendly Special Sailing Away
From: Dark's sweet sweet cherry lemo
Registered: 08-17-2013
Posts: 503
Rocks: 50,000

Re: weed

smoking blunts is a good way to DIE get sick because of inexperience


5011_a1be.gif
tumblr_inline_n9ayqg9rZC1rcls6u.jpg

Offline

#48 09-08-2013 23:50:02

ctfmon
Sledgehammer
Super Veteran Donator Friendly Special Sailing Away
Registered: 08-24-2013
Posts: 584
Rocks: 50,082

Re: weed

Honey Suckling Insect wrote:

smoking blunts is a good way to DIE get sick because of inexperience

How do you smoke a weed? Like any other cigarette?


1987HMwh.jpg

Offline

#49 09-09-2013 00:03:01

Kuurick D'Lick L'Kuumwave Lamer AKA Moja
Nausic∀∀, Lily of the Valley
Moderator Super Veteran Donator Loyal Friendly Special Sailing Away
From: Dark's sweet sweet cherry lemo
Registered: 08-17-2013
Posts: 503
Rocks: 50,000

Re: weed

a lot of people mistakenly refer to blunts when they mean to refer to joints

a blunt is weed rolled with tobacco leaves usually from a hollowed out cigar then filled thick with tobacco + weed

too much tobacco for an inexperienced smoker of tobacco can make them sick

also i personally smoke via vaporizer because purest high


5011_a1be.gif
tumblr_inline_n9ayqg9rZC1rcls6u.jpg

Offline

#50 09-09-2013 00:05:10

ctfmon
Sledgehammer
Super Veteran Donator Friendly Special Sailing Away
Registered: 08-24-2013
Posts: 584
Rocks: 50,082

Re: weed

Honey Suckling Insect wrote:

a lot of people mistakenly refer to blunts when they mean to refer to joints

a blunt is weed rolled with tobacco leaves usually from a hollowed out cigar then filled thick with tobacco + weed

too much tobacco for an inexperienced smoker of tobacco can make them sick

also i personally smoke via vaporizer because purest high

Is the tobacco from cigars typically laced with those horrible chemicals you get from cigarettes? If so, I never want to smoke it.

I think if anything, bongs or joints would be right for me.


1987HMwh.jpg

Offline

Board footer

[ Generated in 0.031 seconds, 8 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.39 MiB (Peak: 1.68 MiB) ]