"I blame ptown for exposing me to this!"

Rock Hard Quarry

Rebirth, Relieve, Respawn

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Mail service is now fully working and it now does TLS Standard Encryption. So it should no longer send mails to the spam or fail to send.

Hey guest, why not log in Rock Hard Quarry and take the advantage to post here.
You can't take advantage of that staying as a guest! Login Now!

#1 09-01-2013 05:12:42

Robert
Administrator
Administrator Fanatic Rock Street Wizard Donator Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Cutie Sempai Club Special SND Banned Shitposter Admin Abused Prime Number Active Sailing Away Newbie

Rocks: 4,294,967,295

Website

Current RHQ Awards

Current RHQ Forum Awards

Rock Currency Awards: (PS: It does not includes the net-worth of the stock market)
150kmun.png - Rock Gatherer - Reach around 150,000 Rocks.
500kmun.png - Halfie - Reach around 500,000 Rocks.
1Mmun.png - Rock Richie - Reach around 1,000,000 Rocks.
5Mmun.png - Rock Gosen - Reach around 5,000,000 Rocks.
10Mmun.png - Rock Street Wizard - Reach around 10,000,000 Rocks.
pt2mun.png - The Ptownaire - Reach around the terminal value of a HUGE INT of Rocks.

Post Count Awards:
50posts.png - Contributor Badge - Reach 50 posts.
100posts.png - Super Contributor Badge - Reach 100 posts.
250posts.png - Veteran Badge - Reach 250 posts.
500posts.png - Super Veteran Badge - Reach 500 posts.
1000posts.png - VIP Badge - Reach 1,000 posts.
2500posts.png - Super VIP Badge - Reach 2,500 posts.
5000posts.png - Gosen Badge - Reach 5,000 posts.
10000posts.png - Fanatic Badge - Reach 10,000 posts. GET A LIFE!

General Good Awards:
donator.png - Donator Badge - Donate at least $10 in total.
active.png - Active Badge - Have at least an average of 4 posts per day.
thoughtful.png - Thoughtful Badge - Spot on gourmet quality posting. (being serious here)
loyal.png - Loyal Badge - Defended the community in a way. (This doesn't involve causing/making a problem then fixing it...)
creative.png - Creative Badge - Have amazing creativity skills, can be anything. (Needs good quality here too.)
friendly.png - Friendly Badge - Be friendly! (you'll get the idea soon)
reporter.png - Reporter Badge - Reporting all of those bad rule breakers.

General Bad Awards:
hsnban.png - Sensationalist News and Debates Banned Badge - Do serious shitposting on a serious forum section.
shitposter.png - Shitposter Badge - Shitpost entirely in the forums.
inactive.png - Sailing Away Badge - Be away for a week.

Miscellaneous:
admin.png - Administrator Badge - Be an Administrator in the forums.
smod.png - Super Moderator Badge - Be a SUPER moderator in the forums.
mod.png - Moderator Badge - Be a moderator in the forums.
prime.png - Prime Number Badge - Have your UserID as a prime number.
special.png - SPECIAL Badge - It's special, who knows?
newuser.png - Newbie Badge - Become less than a week registered user. If you have this badge you cannot have the active one.
rainbow.png - Cutie Badge - Be a cutie. (Given only by ptown)

Last edited by ptown2 (04-10-2014 23:42:48)

IaDpHfD.png

#2 09-01-2013 05:14:43

mariodude
Ming of Kemes
VIP Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Sempai Club Special Sailing Away

Rocks: 51,662

Re: Current RHQ Awards

holy fuck 10,000 posts badge.
it is time.

EBxF7AX.pngTUODfW5.png1LAL4ta.pngEAwmdRn.pngCofUHWZ.gifajZhls8.gif
o47AyLu.png
donkeykong waifu Overmind_Ani.gif

#3 09-01-2013 05:19:12

noli
Sledgehammer
Super Veteran Donator Friendly Special Sailing Away
Rocks: 50,082

What are the qualifications for special?

1987HMwh.jpg

#4 09-01-2013 06:41:41

Cpt. Crunchy
Contributor
Contributor Sailing Away
Rocks: 50,000

Website

Great. Time to litteraly re-earn my badges again.

#5 09-01-2013 10:26:08

Coolman
VIP
VIP Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Sempai Club Special Prime Number Sailing Away
Rocks: 54,483

give me the friendly badge you poophead

Last edited by Coolman (09-01-2013 10:27:00)

PZNgyLU.gif

#6 09-01-2013 15:52:59

Ragnarok
Forum Akali
Veteran Rock Richie Thoughtful Friendly Special Prime Number Sailing Away
Rocks: 1,009,986

mariodude wrote:

it is time.

o no milez don't

rNLZvUh.jpg

#7 09-02-2013 00:35:54

Shizeni
Super Contributor
Super Contributor Reporter Sempai Club SND Banned Shitposter Prime Number Sailing Away
Rocks: 129,596

Ragnarok wrote:
mariodude wrote:

it is time.

o no milez don't

It's fine darkz and ctfmon are already going to be beating him to the punch

#8 09-02-2013 00:46:37

Kuurick D'Lick L'Kuumwave Lamer AKA Moja
Nausic∀∀, Lily of the Valley
Moderator Super Veteran Donator Loyal Friendly Special Sailing Away

are/were you planning on implementing the warning badges for getting warned?

5011_a1be.gif
tumblr_inline_n9ayqg9rZC1rcls6u.jpg

#9 09-02-2013 01:03:47

Robert
Administrator
Administrator Fanatic Rock Street Wizard Donator Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Cutie Sempai Club Special SND Banned Shitposter Admin Abused Prime Number Active Sailing Away Newbie

Website

Honey Suckling Insect wrote:

I'm already inciting bad behavior with the HSND and Sailing Away badges plus the "you tried" banned thing.

I mean, why should I bother adding awards that force you to break the rules. I never saw the intention on the previous PREVIOUS RHQ to get two warning badges from the first place, rather than to label the person as the cancer to the forums.

The Posting Badges are to post and reward people that are active, not to shitpost. (Hence why the subforums of offtopic don't do post counts.)
I know some people will intentionally shitpost one way or the other, I don't mind that much, but just don't overdo it and be a dick about it.

Last edited by ptown2 (09-02-2013 01:07:16)

IaDpHfD.png

#10 09-02-2013 01:06:03

longschlong
Super Contributor
Super Contributor Sailing Away

ptown2 wrote:

im already inciting bad behavior with the HSND and Sailing Away badges plus the "you tried" banned thing.

I mean, why should I bother adding awards that force you to break the rules. I never saw the intention on the previous PREVIOUS RHQ to get two warning badges from the first place, rather than to label the person as the cancer to the forums.

If you give cancer to cancer is that a bad thing or a good thing

PS: Don't do warning badges, it's basically useless after the first two warnings and first two warnings pretty much mean jackshit anyways usually if it's not enough to get banned

#11 09-02-2013 01:07:17

Shizeni
Super Contributor
Super Contributor Reporter Sempai Club SND Banned Shitposter Prime Number Sailing Away

longschlong wrote:
ptown2 wrote:

im already inciting bad behavior with the HSND and Sailing Away badges plus the "you tried" banned thing.

PS: Don't do warning badges, it's basically useless after the first two warnings and first two warnings pretty much mean jackshit anyways usually if it's not enough to get banned

They become super cancer

#12 09-02-2013 01:08:08

longschlong
Super Contributor

Shizeni wrote:
longschlong wrote:
ptown2 wrote:

They become super cancer

That doesn't answer my question at all

#13 09-02-2013 01:11:46

Shizeni
Super Contributor

longschlong wrote:
Shizeni wrote:
longschlong wrote:
ptown2 wrote:

They become super cancer

That doesn't answer my question at all

You usually don't want malign cancer to become stronger, because that's not a good thing.

#14 09-02-2013 01:15:23

Robert
Administrator

Website

longschlong wrote:

What you're doing is feeding the cancer more and pretty much giving it a somewhat green light to keep going. Awards are meant to be earned for fun and not to exploit for them. If people are in that need for awards then holy god, might as well add something to please everyone.

IaDpHfD.png

#15 09-02-2013 01:17:32

RainRain
Lovely
Super Veteran Rock Street Wizard Donator Reporter Sempai Club Prime Number Sailing Away

Rocks: 10,191,465

ptown2 wrote:
longschlong wrote:

What you're doing is feeding the cancer more and pretty much giving it a somewhat green light to keep going. Awards are meant to be earned for fun and not to exploit for them. If people are in that need for awards then holy god, might as well add something to please everyone.

give me any badge you need an icon for (or vice-versa) and i'll create the icon for you

steam.php?id=RainRain&pngimg=shiny&tborder=0
Aliases include: Archiplex/Persona/RainRain/Busaiko
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RainRain/

#16 09-02-2013 01:17:44

longschlong
Super Contributor

ptown2 wrote:
longschlong wrote:

What you're doing is feeding the cancer more and pretty much giving it a somewhat green light to keep going. Awards are meant to be earned for fun and not to exploit for them.

The current warning level system sortof lets it go on a lot more than that because of the fact that it expires, so eventually you'll have another window of opportunity

I understand that it's designed to give people who very occasionally break rules some leniency, but if you're "occasionally" breaking rules every day you deserve to be banned regardless of what the warning system expiration says

Edit: also the warning level moja keeps giving me is like 5

that's puny as fuck

Last edited by longschlong (09-02-2013 01:22:54)

#17 09-02-2013 01:28:57

Adolf-kun
Veteran
Veteran Sailing Away
Rocks: 53,665

Website

longschlong wrote:
ptown2 wrote:
longschlong wrote:

What you're doing is feeding the cancer more and pretty much giving it a somewhat green light to keep going. Awards are meant to be earned for fun and not to exploit for them.

The current warning level system sortof lets it go on a lot more than that because of the fact that it expires, so eventually you'll have another window of opportunity

I understand that it's designed to give people who very occasionally break rules some leniency, but if you're "occasionally" breaking rules every day you deserve to be banned regardless of what the warning system expiration says

rules should be second nature by now, seeing how everyone here is from 2008-2010 rhq. i mean if you're going to break rules every fucking day then you might as well be berma panned.

warnings are supposed to be let go, that's why they're warnings.

i am only 7 i just found a snail how cool is that????? most of my classmates only find like ants and beatles and stuff but i just find snails

b69597a8f2ba10328cbb7d3738d3c515.png
photo.jpg

#18 09-02-2013 01:33:53

Robert
Administrator

Website

longschlong wrote:
ptown2 wrote:
longschlong wrote:

Edit: also the warning level moja keeps giving me is like 5

that's puny as fuck

I haven't issued any high levels and categories for it, I'll do it in a moment or so.

IaDpHfD.png

#19 09-02-2013 01:44:09

longschlong
Super Contributor

Adolf-kun wrote:
Show Spoiler
longschlong wrote:
ptown2 wrote:
longschlong wrote:

rules should be second nature by now, seeing how everyone here is from 2008-2010 rhq. i mean if you're going to break rules every fucking day then you might as well be berma panned.

warnings are supposed to be let go, that's why they're warnings.

When warnings expire after a day it turns more into slap on the wrist rather than actually "stop that"
Of course I'd expect people to not forget about warnings after one day so really it's just the system that needs updating, I'm sure the mods are smarter than that.

#20 09-02-2013 18:22:00

noli
Sledgehammer
Super Veteran Donator Friendly Special Sailing Away
Rocks: 50,082

Active badge is really big. Would it be possible to shrink it down a little bit? (Though if others don't mind, so be it.)

1987HMwh.jpg

#21 09-02-2013 22:11:51

Marf
brb smoke
Moderator Veteran Creative Friendly Sempai Club Special Sailing Away
Rocks: 12,434

Website

warning badges are shit because once you got one, it never went away. you could've gotten a warning for being stupid, then got smarter and realized not to be stupid, but your warning would still be there. it never served a purpose other than to suggest "this person is bad >:(((("
rather than having some dumb badge that acts as a "warning", mods could simply send a pm and say "stop that shit" or something, y'know like an actual warning? and if they don't stop after they've been warned then they get banned, simple as that.

8efnP.jpg

#22 09-05-2013 22:39:49

Pretender
Contributor
Contributor Sailing Away

i seem to lack the friendly badge

and the special badge
mommy says im as big as the sky

MI27Li5.png 4lhMT.jpg

#23 09-07-2013 19:59:11

floattube
Contributor
Contributor Sailing Away

give me back my thoughtful badge that affinity gave me for being a dick

#24 09-08-2013 07:18:32

RainRain
Lovely
Super Veteran Rock Street Wizard Donator Reporter Sempai Club Prime Number Sailing Away

so i'm making new badges

i'm making the "x posts" into shields (i was going to make them rocks but that made even less sense)

i'm wondering how you guys would like the badges to be

cartoony/cooler looking, any specific ideas for specific badges, etc.

i don't mind redoing my work so far either so, shoot anything at me.

#25 09-08-2013 09:05:41

RainRain
Lovely

finished this in 5 minutes

i want it to to be the special badge

BYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gifBYizm8b.gif

Last edited by RainRain (09-08-2013 09:05:58)

Board footer

[ Generated in 0.034 seconds, 8 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.45 MiB (Peak: 1.77 MiB) ]