Fridey Nights

Rock Hard Quarry

Rebirth, Relieve, Respawn

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Mail service is now fully working and it now does TLS Standard Encryption. So it should no longer send mails to the spam or fail to send.

Hey guest, why not log in Rock Hard Quarry and take the advantage to post here.
You can't take advantage of that staying as a guest! Login Now!

#1 11-14-2016 13:35:29

Drakue
Sailing Away
Rocks: 50,000

0w0 What's this?

RHQ is back. I'm back. Joy.
who wants to guess who I was on the old forum

Life is a china shop, and everthing's made local.

#2 11-14-2016 19:27:10

tekwerk
tektwerk
VIP Rock Gatherer Loyal Sempai Club Special Sailing Away

Rocks: 360,853

Re: 0w0 What's this?

14606377_1784841545137821_2797106469115400725_n.jpg

jnvk4M0.gifJBLad.png
CZbbQSJW0AAXCpm.jpg

#3 11-14-2016 19:57:29

Drakue
Sailing Away

good to be back.

#4 11-14-2016 21:21:38

Coolman
VIP
VIP Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Sempai Club Special Prime Number Sailing Away
Rocks: 54,483

are u magickarp

PZNgyLU.gif

#5 11-15-2016 06:13:34

Phoenixflame
Budge for a Banget
VIP Creative Friendly Reporter Sempai Club Special Prime Number Sailing Away

Rocks: 14,761

rhq is dead forever.

good job.

i'm actually being really serious right now it's pretty much over now

everyone will just go into subforums to discuss things that are irrelevant to the forums and there will be no actual discussion (eg someone goes into league thread and then just starts saying "lol league is a bad game stop playing it") it's annoying and making a custom forum was the only escape. nobody gets along (mariodude vs everyone, kevin vs nina pipes, me vs everyone joining teh same thread to talk about dumb shit) so keeping the forums separate basically stopped drama and the only people who complained about it complain because it's not "social" when in reality someone just doesnt want to deal with someone's stupid bullshit. (micspamming, yelling stupid shit into the mic, being a gross autist)

blocking is not a solution because not everyone has the same people blocked and then you will never know who's actually talking so you wont know if you're interrupting someone or if they're being louder than you are or they'll just spam you through text chat. kicking someone out of a forum is not a solution because they'll just go back in unless you keep them out (hmmm) and banning is not a solution because you can just circumvent it anyways. blocking people out of subforums was the only proper solution and now that moja is an admin and now that ptown is going down the route of just giving people the passwords there's no point in even bothering because you'll just get rid of the subforum or as i said give unwanted people the password.

there's no point in using one of the many other subforums because everyone just posts in the same one anyways unless, as i said, you want to get away from that stuff. there's a lot of other subforums that should've been removed but are still around for whatever reason.

might as well just get rid of the forums. i'm not gonna bother using it, no matter what anyone says.

VcbRNoa.pngtumblr_o9nj66j8pQ1rblazuo1_400.gif
sionofdarkness: HOW IS "I PLAYED BAD" A JOHN?
Tozzzta: "LOWER BRACKET" CALL IT WHAT IT IS ITS LOSERS BRACKET YOU PC FUCKS
CnoRRenWYAAyg7i.jpg
CnoRSu2WAAAeMU9.jpg

#6 11-15-2016 18:43:44

tekwerk
tektwerk

And you're just realizing this?

Honestly I think Mumble killed RHQ. I know I'm gonna get flak for saying that but the community just had a huge shift when everyone moved there.

jnvk4M0.gifJBLad.png
CZbbQSJW0AAXCpm.jpg

#7 11-15-2016 22:22:53

Coolman
VIP
VIP Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Sempai Club Special Prime Number Sailing Away

i am the glue holding this community together..........................................................

PZNgyLU.gif

#8 11-15-2016 23:13:09

tekwerk
tektwerk

It's true. Thank you Coolman for being our beacon

jnvk4M0.gifJBLad.png
CZbbQSJW0AAXCpm.jpg

#9 11-17-2016 05:47:02

Robert
Administrator
Administrator Fanatic Rock Street Wizard Donator Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Cutie Sempai Club Special SND Banned Shitposter Admin Abused Prime Number Active Sailing Away Newbie

Rocks: 4,294,967,295

Website

Phoenixflame wrote:

rhq is dead forever.

good job.

everyone will just go into subforums to discuss things that are irrelevant to the forums and there will be no actual discussion (eg someone goes into league thread and then just starts saying "lol league is a bad game stop playing it") it's annoying and making a custom forum was the only escape. nobody gets along (mariodude vs everyone, kevin vs nina pipes, me vs everyone joining teh same thread to talk about dumb shit) so keeping the forums separate basically stopped drama and the only people who complained about it complain because it's not "social" when in reality someone just doesnt want to deal with someone's stupid bullshit. (micspamming, yelling stupid shit into the mic, being a gross autist)

blocking is not a solution because not everyone has the same people blocked and then you will never know who's actually talking so you wont know if you're interrupting someone or if they're being louder than you are or they'll just spam you through text chat. kicking someone out of a forum is not a solution because they'll just go back in unless you keep them out (hmmm) and banning is not a solution because you can just circumvent it anyways. blocking people out of subforums was the only proper solution and now that moja is an admin and now that ptown is going down the route of just giving people the passwords there's no point in even bothering because you'll just get rid of the subforum or as i said give unwanted people the password.

there's no point in using one of the many other subforums because everyone just posts in the same one anyways unless, as i said, you want to get away from that stuff. there's a lot of other subforums that should've been removed but are still around for whatever reason.

might as well just get rid of the forums. i'm not gonna bother using it, no matter what anyone says.

I'm not on the route of giving passwords or the whole server yet. I only gave out the source code due to the free time I barely have to spend on this site.

Years ago would have been best for all to do anything, but we're all grown old adults by now. That's why the motto for RHQ is kinda fitting.

I too would have wished this site to be less shitposting and more reuniting the community together, however, that is not the case. I'll drop hosting whenever I feel like and if Rocks wants to continue on hosting on his side, then I have no problem by it.

I can truly tell why clockwork didn't wanted to continue the site.

IaDpHfD.png

#10 11-17-2016 06:15:48

mariodude
Ming of Kemes
VIP Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Sempai Club Special Sailing Away

Rocks: 51,662

ptown2 wrote:
Phoenixflame wrote:

rhq is dead forever.

good job.

I'm not on the route of giving passwords or the whole server yet. I only gave out the source code due to the free time I barely have to spend on this site.

Years ago would have been best for all to do anything, but we're all grown old adults by now. That's why the motto for RHQ is kinda fitting.

I too would have wished this site to be less shitposting and more reuniting the community together, however, that is not the case. I'll drop hosting whenever I feel like and if Rocks wants to continue on hosting on his side, then I have no problem by it.

HA
GOT EEM

EBxF7AX.pngTUODfW5.png1LAL4ta.pngEAwmdRn.pngCofUHWZ.gifajZhls8.gif
o47AyLu.png
donkeykong waifu Overmind_Ani.gif

#11 11-17-2016 06:29:08

Phoenixflame
Budge for a Banget
VIP Creative Friendly Reporter Sempai Club Special Prime Number Sailing Away

Rocks: 14,761

Are you fucking kidding me? When did this become allowed? This forum is going to shit because of the incompetent mods who would rather jack off all day rather than providing a place for intelligent discourse on the internet. Eat shit ptown, you won't get any more money from me. I'd rather cut my dick off than try to wrap my head around the inner workings of the cesspool that is RHQ. You're better off giving everyone the shitpost badge because that's what they deserve. When rainrain joined RHQ is when RHQ died. You asmodeus are trying to beat a dead horse by springing up a new forum every time the last one closes. Like Clockwork once said, "It is an art". Well shit dog it isn't an art anymore. And if it is one, it's the art of shitposting. Go fuck yourselves mod team. Go join the 30 people that got stabbed in China, because you're all fucking Victoria's Secret Commercial.

ps dont shut the forums down

Edited Thu, 17 Nov 2016 05:40:40:

btw i made the motto so make me moderator

Last edited by Phoenixflame (11-17-2016 06:40:40)

VcbRNoa.pngtumblr_o9nj66j8pQ1rblazuo1_400.gif
sionofdarkness: HOW IS "I PLAYED BAD" A JOHN?
Tozzzta: "LOWER BRACKET" CALL IT WHAT IT IS ITS LOSERS BRACKET YOU PC FUCKS
CnoRRenWYAAyg7i.jpg
CnoRSu2WAAAeMU9.jpg

#12 11-17-2016 07:12:19

Robert
Administrator
Administrator Fanatic Rock Street Wizard Donator Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Cutie Sempai Club Special SND Banned Shitposter Admin Abused Prime Number Active Sailing Away Newbie

Rocks: 4,294,967,295

Website

mariodude wrote:
ptown2 wrote:
Phoenixflame wrote:

rhq is dead forever.

good job.

HA
GOT EEM

shitposting aside, im srs tho

IaDpHfD.png

#13 11-17-2016 08:48:57

Patchy
High Test King of RHQ
VIP Rock Gatherer Donator Special Prime Number Sailing Away
Rocks: 309,645

txCwbsu.giftumblr_inline_odru3wgRFD1r0rcm1_540.png

#14 11-17-2016 11:14:38

Kuurick D'Lick L'Kuumwave Lamer AKA Moja
Nausic∀∀, Lily of the Valley
Moderator Super Veteran Donator Loyal Friendly Special Sailing Away

Everyone Needs To Just Calm And Sit Down, Welcome Drakue Our Valuable Member, Praise Be Clockwork Unto Thee. . . 
My Solemn Graces To This Blessed RHQ And The Denizens Within It. . . 
Now Listen Here Ptown2 My Man, This Is A Mighty Fine Establishment We Us Got Going And All. . . 
Now This Isn't A Threat, My Friends, But Let Us Post Wiped But Smelling Our Hands. . .

5011_a1be.gif
tumblr_inline_n9ayqg9rZC1rcls6u.jpg

#15 11-17-2016 20:45:53

darkz
Poop
VIP Rock Street Wizard Loyal Reporter Sempai Club Special Prime Number Sailing Away

Rocks: 105,208,998

Website

ptown2 just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about RHQ culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is on moja's RHQ where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over on Rock Hard Quarry, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the RHQ community, after hearing about this, is not going to want to register on the forums, nor will they make quality posts, either. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but ptown2 has alienated an entire community with this move.

ptown2, publicly apologize and ban drakue or you can kiss your forum goodbye.

tumblr_n6tt60b7WE1qivqtjo1_400.giftumblr_mkaqmgmBKr1qi0ax6o1_400.giftumblr_nlylkkqluY1qzljvuo1_400.giftumblr_mepxs1WCKe1r0r9ie.gif EDNvA4Q.gifr6xlWvo.gif

#16 11-19-2016 16:56:03

Drakue
Sailing Away

I never knew you guys loved me so much. I feel honoured.

#17 11-20-2016 06:55:01

Coolman
VIP

i heard ptown pays local neighborhood children to spit in his mouth

is this true

PZNgyLU.gif

#18 11-20-2016 21:45:38

Kuurick D'Lick L'Kuumwave Lamer AKA Moja
Nausic∀∀, Lily of the Valley
Moderator Super Veteran Donator Loyal Friendly Special Sailing Away

darkz wrote:

I don't know how much the rest of you know about RHQ culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is on moja's RHQ where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over on Rock Hard Quarry, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the RHQ community, after hearing about this, is not going to want to register on the forums, nor will they make quality posts, either. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but ptown2 has alienated an entire community with this move.

First off, no offense bro but you are the ugliest motherfucker I have ever seen. If I didn't know any better I'd assume your mom was a crossbreed between Ryula and a cactus, got pregnant, was fired for her slump in appearance, then couldn't afford an abortion so she had Mariodude try and whack her bulging fetus like a piñata. Only you survived and that's how you ended up with such a disfigured face. Either that or you got baptized with scolding hot coffee. I bet if a blind kid felt your face he'd be asking why there's a pizza on this camels ass. You're disgusting bro get it sorted or at least wear a bucket over your head or something.

Now then look, I live and breathe memes. My entire life is dedicated to memes. If I see a meme, I get it and understand it 99.9999999999% of the time because I just do. Memes are not only my life's work, but are the most important thing on the planet to me. More important than even girls. I think memes. I dream memes. I am a walking meme machine. But not everyone is a meme machine like me.

You just have to use your brains and realize other people exist. I have an IQ of 182, so this is easy for me, but I'll lay it out in black and white for you guys: just because someone doesn't have other interests, that makes me a better person of them? I don't think so.

There's a lot of life on RHQ. I could see it if I wanted to, but I don't because I love memes. All memes. Not just image macros of Mariodude89 being Victoria's Secret Commercial which is what a lot of people think memes are. Cirno, Big Dick Tyrone, Gatchem Muchen, Shitposting in the shitposting forum, I love it all. I'm a meme guy, I meme.

So with this being said, what is wrong with you retards? Can't you asmodeus think of your own original shit? What, does the shit that comes out of your ass and into your mouth and out again not satisfy you? I tend lovingly to my shitty crap  on RHQ and grow it out of my own ass, so stop fucking digging your hands into my ass and pulling out my golden shit. Can't you think of any good ideas Mariodude89, or at least original ones, Darkzero225? Look, I'm going to hide hidden messages in all of my shit from now one, I'll fucking inscribe that shit into my shit to prove that the shit RHQ regurgitated ain't its fucking shit. Believe me, no one is gonna meme RHQ shit and call it their own. I make at least 2020 RHQ memes a day, and when you whores like Ptown2 steal my shit, I'm gonna fucking get my revenge, you see.

5011_a1be.gif
tumblr_inline_n9ayqg9rZC1rcls6u.jpg

#19 11-20-2016 23:14:51

mariodude
Ming of Kemes
VIP Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Sempai Club Special Sailing Away

Rocks: 51,662

Honey Suckling Insect wrote:
darkz wrote:

First off, no offense bro but you are the ugliest motherfucker I have ever seen. If I didn't know any better I'd assume your mom was a crossbreed between Ryula and a cactus, got pregnant, was fired for her slump in appearance, then couldn't afford an abortion so she had Mariodude try and whack her bulging fetus like a piñata. Only you survived and that's how you ended up with such a disfigured face. Either that or you got baptized with scolding hot coffee. I bet if a blind kid felt your face he'd be asking why there's a pizza on this camels ass. You're disgusting bro get it sorted or at least wear a bucket over your head or something.

Now then look, I live and breathe memes. My entire life is dedicated to memes. If I see a meme, I get it and understand it 99.9999999999% of the time because I just do. Memes are not only my life's work, but are the most important thing on the planet to me. More important than even girls. I think memes. I dream memes. I am a walking meme machine. But not everyone is a meme machine like me.

You just have to use your brains and realize other people exist. I have an IQ of 182, so this is easy for me, but I'll lay it out in black and white for you guys: just because someone doesn't have other interests, that makes me a better person of them? I don't think so.

There's a lot of life on RHQ. I could see it if I wanted to, but I don't because I love memes. All memes. Not just image macros of Mariodude89 being Victoria's Secret Commercial which is what a lot of people think memes are. Cirno, Big Dick Tyrone, Gatchem Muchen, Shitposting in the shitposting forum, I love it all. I'm a meme guy, I meme.

So with this being said, what is wrong with you retards? Can't you asmodeus think of your own original shit? What, does the shit that comes out of your ass and into your mouth and out again not satisfy you? I tend lovingly to my shitty crap  on RHQ and grow it out of my own ass, so stop fucking digging your hands into my ass and pulling out my golden shit. Can't you think of any good ideas Mariodude89, or at least original ones, Darkzero225? Look, I'm going to hide hidden messages in all of my shit from now one, I'll fucking inscribe that shit into my shit to prove that the shit RHQ regurgitated ain't its fucking shit. Believe me, no one is gonna meme RHQ shit and call it their own. I make at least 2020 RHQ memes a day, and when you whores like Ptown2 steal my shit, I'm gonna fucking get my revenge, you see.

Moja is the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess he never has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. He exists as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating himself on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "Darkzero") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

He's an insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnout who silently believes he could do a better job of making memes than the professionals in the industry. Yet he lacks the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry he's obsessed with. He chooses instead to fuck around and make Funnyjunk grade image macros even in his middle age.

He is an awful, awful person. I've met thousands just like him, and the last thing we need is for him to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, RHQ, do not aspire to become anything like Moja. His is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope he disappears and his disaffected followers stop subsidizing his lifestyle. Perhaps that would force him to do something productive with himself.

EBxF7AX.pngTUODfW5.png1LAL4ta.pngEAwmdRn.pngCofUHWZ.gifajZhls8.gif
o47AyLu.png
donkeykong waifu Overmind_Ani.gif

#20 11-21-2016 13:16:41

RainRain
Lovely
Super Veteran Rock Street Wizard Donator Reporter Sempai Club Prime Number Sailing Away

Rocks: 10,191,465

z

steam.php?id=RainRain&pngimg=shiny&tborder=0
Aliases include: Archiplex/Persona/RainRain/Busaiko
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RainRain/

#21 12-30-2016 22:14:07

sheepel
Super Contributor
Super Contributor Prime Number Sailing Away

Rocks: 109,730

welcome back

you probably remember me as pew00 or pew01 on old rhq
32CImTq.gifFUKiN8T.gif32CImTq.gifFUKiN8T.gif32CImTq.gifFUKiN8T.gif

Board footer

[ Generated in 0.028 seconds, 8 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.33 MiB (Peak: 1.63 MiB) ]