Smashing Sweet Series!

Rock Hard Quarry

Rebirth, Relieve, Respawn

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Mail service is now fully working and it now does TLS Standard Encryption. So it should no longer send mails to the spam or fail to send.

Hey guest, why not log in Rock Hard Quarry and take the advantage to post here.
You can't take advantage of that staying as a guest! Login Now!

#51 08-29-2013 18:44:55

BasedJeffMangum
Super Contributor
Super Contributor Loyal Friendly Sempai Club Special Sailing Away
Rocks: 1,295

Re: itt old rhq

Ragnarok wrote:

there's this something that got burned into my mind for some reason about old RHQ
and it was hugeflare, he/she was the coolest mod the forum ever saw (all the others couldn't handle the evil power)
too bad huge left and the remaining mods were shit

Show Spoiler

DAILY REMINDER THAT ARTI USED TO BE A MOD

what about jqs he was pretty good

anyone else remember erith? she was the one that got mod because muh woman privilege or some stupid shit like that

tumblr_md2jwr9LuP1rao0vlo1_r1_500.gif

#52 08-29-2013 20:34:31

Shizeni
Super Contributor
Super Contributor Reporter Sempai Club SND Banned Shitposter Prime Number Sailing Away
Rocks: 129,596

Didn't erith drop off the face of earth and die or something

#53 08-29-2013 21:23:16

Coolman
VIP
VIP Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Sempai Club Special Prime Number Sailing Away
Rocks: 54,483

this one really weird memory i have where I'm not sure if I was dreaming or some shit was back in 2008.

I was in "general discussion" on the roblox forums and there was a thread made by Clockwork himself that and the title was"FUCK THIS" so I clicked it and it redirected me to a thread on the actual RHQ forums with a thread made by Clockwork that said "haha, just kidding guys" or something along those lines.

like seriously i'm pretty sure it was a dream but it honestly feels like it actually happened. i distinctly remember it happening.

PZNgyLU.gif

#54 08-29-2013 21:50:25

GloriousDay
User
Sailing Away
Rocks: 50,000

Coolman wrote:

this one really weird memory i have where I'm not sure if I was dreaming or some shit was back in 2008.

I was in "general discussion" on the roblox forums and there was a thread made by Clockwork himself that and the title was"FUCK THIS" so I clicked it and it redirected me to a thread on the actual RHQ forums with a thread made by Clockwork that said "haha, just kidding guys" or something along those lines.

like seriously i'm pretty sure it was a dream but it honestly feels like it actually happened. i distinctly remember it happening.

That was the April Fools joke that year. There was an announcement saying RHQ had shut down and a link redirecting us to the "ROBLOX Forum", where it was revealed it was a joke.

#55 08-30-2013 18:13:23

Coolman
VIP
VIP Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Sempai Club Special Prime Number Sailing Away

nah im pretty sure this memory was way before that. like early 2008

PZNgyLU.gif

#56 08-30-2013 20:38:34

sheepel
Super Contributor
Super Contributor Prime Number Sailing Away

Rocks: 109,730

i was such a fucking asmodeus on old rhq it hurts to think about it

you probably remember me as pew00 or pew01 on old rhq
32CImTq.gifFUKiN8T.gif32CImTq.gifFUKiN8T.gif32CImTq.gifFUKiN8T.gif

#57 08-31-2013 01:19:43

noli
Sledgehammer
Super Veteran Donator Friendly Special Sailing Away
Rocks: 50,082

sheepel wrote:

i was such a fucking asmodeus on old rhq it hurts to think about it

I agree.

1987HMwh.jpg

#58 08-31-2013 01:26:57

GabeMihal
User
Sailing Away

oh god i remember everybody here o no

#59 08-31-2013 01:50:31

noli
Sledgehammer

GabeMihal wrote:

Who am I?

1987HMwh.jpg

#60 08-31-2013 02:11:00

GabeMihal
User
Sailing Away

языковая панель wrote:
GabeMihal wrote:

Who am I?

i actually dont remember your old name on rhq

#61 08-31-2013 04:15:53

mariodude
Ming of Kemes
VIP Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Sempai Club Special Sailing Away

Rocks: 51,662

GloriousDay wrote:
Coolman wrote:

That was the April Fools joke that year. There was an announcement saying RHQ had shut down and a link redirecting us to the "ROBLOX Forum", where it was revealed it was a joke.

oh my god now i remember that.
it had like all the roblox admins cussing out in the thread titles.
shit was hilarious.

EBxF7AX.pngTUODfW5.png1LAL4ta.pngEAwmdRn.pngCofUHWZ.gifajZhls8.gif
o47AyLu.png
donkeykong waifu Overmind_Ani.gif

#62 08-31-2013 04:36:30

Coolman
VIP

mariodude wrote:
GloriousDay wrote:
Coolman wrote:

shit was hilarious.

wait, so it was real? what a fucked up thing to do on a kids website

PZNgyLU.gif

#63 08-31-2013 04:49:06

mariodude
Ming of Kemes
VIP Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Sempai Club Special Sailing Away

Rocks: 51,662

Coolman wrote:
mariodude wrote:
GloriousDay wrote:
Coolman wrote:

shit was hilarious.

wait, so it was real? what a fucked up thing to do on a kids website

no
clockwork basically copied the layout of the roblox forums and spoofed it.
he basically hosted a frozen copy of the roblox forums on his own website with small tweaks on it, and clicking any link simply sent you to an "april fools" thread on RHQ.

EBxF7AX.pngTUODfW5.png1LAL4ta.pngEAwmdRn.pngCofUHWZ.gifajZhls8.gif
o47AyLu.png
donkeykong waifu Overmind_Ani.gif

#64 09-04-2013 06:39:18

RainRain
Lovely
Super Veteran Rock Street Wizard Donator Reporter Sempai Club Prime Number Sailing Away

Rocks: 10,191,465

you know when i first came here i was happy and all but i don't think i ever stated how actually glad i am this is back

like, it's fun, i don't like 4chan much simply due to the anonymity promoting douchebaggery but here everyone knows each other and it's pretty cool to have a community to go to again, i can say i probably missed rhq a lot more than i thought i did, figures that's why i tried so hard to not let it get shut down.

steam.php?id=RainRain&pngimg=shiny&tborder=0
Aliases include: Archiplex/Persona/RainRain/Busaiko
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RainRain/

#65 09-04-2013 07:27:14

noli
Sledgehammer

RainRain wrote:

you know when i first came here i was happy and all but i don't think i ever stated how actually glad i am this is back

like, it's fun, i don't like 4chan much simply due to the anonymity promoting douchebaggery but here everyone knows each other and it's pretty cool to have a community to go to again, i can say i probably missed rhq a lot more than i thought i did, figures that's why i tried so hard to not let it get shut down.

I feel the same way. In the Mumble, I come off as an aspie fаggot because I don't actually have to think about what I'm saying. On the forums it seems like I have far better control of my actions.

Last edited by Nex (09-04-2013 07:42:52)

1987HMwh.jpg

#66 09-04-2013 13:47:41

RainRain
Lovely
Super Veteran Rock Street Wizard Donator Reporter Sempai Club Prime Number Sailing Away

Rocks: 10,191,465

языковая панель wrote:
RainRain wrote:

I feel the same way. In the Mumble, I come off as an aspie fаggot because I don't actually have to think about what I'm saying. On the forums it seems like I have far better control of my actions.

the mumble never seems right for me, it's just like everyone acts stupid so i avoid it, but the forums are much better

steam.php?id=RainRain&pngimg=shiny&tborder=0
Aliases include: Archiplex/Persona/RainRain/Busaiko
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RainRain/

#67 09-04-2013 16:25:23

Ylsid
Super Contributor
Super Contributor SND Banned Sailing Away
Rocks: 48,760

RainRain wrote:
языковая панель wrote:
RainRain wrote:

the mumble never seems right for me, it's just like everyone acts stupid so i avoid it, but the forums are much better

you act stupid

#68 09-04-2013 16:30:05

Ragnarok
Forum Akali
Veteran Rock Richie Thoughtful Friendly Special Prime Number Sailing Away
Rocks: 1,009,986

RainRain wrote:
языковая панель wrote:
RainRain wrote:

you're the one to talk

also hitori

rNLZvUh.jpg

#69 09-04-2013 16:47:53

Holly?
super ball dunkin ass nigga
Super Contributor Donator Thoughtful Sempai Club Sailing Away

remember when everyone hated the shit out of me and i still got mod powers cause affinity is a badass
goddammit im awesome
cool

c6ed4562b0.gif

#70 09-05-2013 00:16:58

noli
Sledgehammer

Viridian Genesis wrote:

remember when everyone hated the shit out of me and i still got mod powers cause affinity is a badass
goddammit im awesome
cool

Who are you? Milez?

1987HMwh.jpg

#71 09-05-2013 00:44:11

Adolf-kun
Veteran
Veteran Sailing Away
Rocks: 53,665

Website

Viridian Genesis wrote:

goddammit im awesome
cool

hi poopyrocket

i am only 7 i just found a snail how cool is that????? most of my classmates only find like ants and beatles and stuff but i just find snails

b69597a8f2ba10328cbb7d3738d3c515.png
photo.jpg

#72 09-05-2013 01:02:23

Holly?

языковая панель wrote:
Viridian Genesis wrote:

goddammit im awesome
cool

Who are you? Milez?

dear god no

Adolf-kun wrote:
Viridian Genesis wrote:

goddammit im awesome
cool

hi poopyrocket

dear god yes

c6ed4562b0.gif

#73 09-05-2013 01:20:17

noli
Sledgehammer

Viridian Genesis wrote:
языковая панель wrote:
Viridian Genesis wrote:

goddammit im awesome
cool

Who are you? Milez?

dear god no

Adolf-kun wrote:
Viridian Genesis wrote:

goddammit im awesome
cool

hi poopyrocket

dear god yes

Hooly?

1987HMwh.jpg

#74 09-05-2013 01:28:01

Holly?

языковая панель wrote:
Viridian Genesis wrote:
языковая панель wrote:
Viridian Genesis wrote:

goddammit im awesome
cool

Who are you? Milez?

dear god no

Adolf-kun wrote:
Viridian Genesis wrote:

goddammit im awesome
cool

hi poopyrocket

dear god yes

Hooly?

hooly.png

c6ed4562b0.gif

#75 09-05-2013 01:29:15

noli
Sledgehammer

Viridian Genesis wrote:
языковая панель wrote:
Viridian Genesis wrote:
языковая панель wrote:
Viridian Genesis wrote:

goddammit im awesome
cool

Who are you? Milez?

dear god no

Adolf-kun wrote:
Viridian Genesis wrote:

goddammit im awesome
cool

hi poopyrocket

dear god yes

Hooly?

hooly.png

SWUMPSTER!

1987HMwh.jpg

Board footer

[ Generated in 0.030 seconds, 8 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.45 MiB (Peak: 1.75 MiB) ]