you have 0 rocks
and i will delete them

Rock Hard Quarry

Rebirth, Relieve, Respawn

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Mail service is now fully working and it now does TLS Standard Encryption. So it should no longer send mails to the spam or fail to send.

Hey guest, why not log in Rock Hard Quarry and take the advantage to post here.
You can't take advantage of that staying as a guest! Login Now!

#1 08-22-2013 06:03:56

Cpt. Crunchy
Contributor
Contributor Sailing Away
Rocks: 50,000

Website

Comic Book Movies General (DC, Marvel, ect...)

I figured making one big thread about movies that are adapted from comics would be easier instead of making a billion threads about them.

So anyways, here we shall discuss our favorite comic book movies, our least favorite, our most hated, our most loved and the upcoming films that will be released soon or in coming years. Films that are adapted very well or adapted badly. Which are the best and which are fucking awful and follow nothing of the original source material.

Basicly anything surrounding the subject matter

Animated films count too.

Show Spoiler

I loved Man of Steel and think the dark knight trilogy is abit overrated. The Dark Knight was really good tho.

#2 08-22-2013 06:16:02

burm
Veteran
Veteran Sailing Away
Rocks: 4,356

Website

Re: Comic Book Movies General (DC, Marvel, ect...)

the dark knight rises was one of the most needlessly long movies i've ever seen
they could have condensed that shit into 90 minutes and people would have gotten the idea

#3 08-22-2013 06:21:38

Kahlan
User
Sailing Away
Rocks: 50,000

Website

Man of Steel is the best Superman movie, in terms of Superman and storyline itself. Extra points for him being a total hottie ~. I mean really, this movie gave Superman justice. But I personally didn't feel the Lois/Superman chemistry....it felt dry. And too much action towards the end, that it got boring. It was all BAM POW BAM POW, then....he snapped Zodd's neck. LOL SNAPPED HIS NECK. I'm sorry, but that was lame.

Best DC movie for me, is BATMAN FOREVER. Aside from the nipple thing, I loved everything about it. I'm sure people will disagree, but I love it better than....The Dark Knight trilogy combined. It's cheesy, colorful, all star cast.....I loved it. The old batman movies were my childhood.

#4 04-12-2014 01:01:15

tekwerk
tektwerk
VIP Rock Gatherer Loyal Sempai Club Special Sailing Away

Rocks: 360,853

Saw the new Captain America movie recently. It was pretty decent, good cinematography, pretty good writing (a bit too many one-liners for my taste but they weren't distracting) and it kept my attention decently well (It better have after it cost damn near $60 to see, even with smuggled snacks)

jnvk4M0.gifJBLad.png
CZbbQSJW0AAXCpm.jpg

#5 04-25-2014 03:33:41

blues
Sailing Away
Rocks: 56,560

Website

i liek watchmen

Board footer

[ Generated in 0.010 seconds, 8 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.01 MiB (Peak: 1.1 MiB) ]