my pussy tasted like pepsi-cola

Rock Hard Quarry

Rebirth, Relieve, Respawn

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Mail service is now fully working and it now does TLS Standard Encryption. So it should no longer send mails to the spam or fail to send.

Hey guest, why not log in Rock Hard Quarry and take the advantage to post here.
You can't take advantage of that staying as a guest! Login Now!

#1 03-21-2014 13:30:37

Chou
The Digital Devil
Administrator Fanatic Rock Street Wizard Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Cutie Sempai Club Special SND Banned Shitposter Admin Abused Prime Number Active Sailing Away Newbie
Rocks: 5,566,011

Don't mind me and this sudden promotion

I'm only at this rank so I can actively delete spambots that show up, rather than me banning them and then ptown has to delete them. I'm on a bit more often than ptown, so it works better this way. And no, ptown's not jumping ship.

Show Spoiler

I'm so glad I finally reached ptownionaire status! kappa

qPxufOr.png

#2 03-21-2014 13:40:00

Robert
Administrator
Administrator Fanatic Rock Street Wizard Donator Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Cutie Sempai Club Special SND Banned Shitposter Admin Abused Prime Number Active Sailing Away Newbie

Rocks: 4,294,967,295

Website

Re: Don't mind me and this sudden promotion

Admins by default get all awards no matter what value it is. It was meant to be only me but I'll keep it for Admin group only.

Additionally, Chou got admin is because what he said. I can't be actively 24/7 watching spambots since the system is now failing and I have to reside on making the whole registration a lot stricter. Not sure how are they actually bypassing but whatever.

Plus I haven't updated most of the stuff in here and fixed shit since I'm busy with other personal stuff. I'll actually give it a chance to update a ton more and add more shit in here.

No, I'm not attempting suicide and be like with the forums. The forums is running perfectly fine even though we have a fair-share of mishaps.

IaDpHfD.png

#3 03-21-2014 14:35:03

darkz
Poop
VIP Rock Street Wizard Loyal Reporter Sempai Club Special Prime Number Sailing Away

Rocks: 105,208,998

Website

we're all gonna die arent we

tumblr_n6tt60b7WE1qivqtjo1_400.giftumblr_mkaqmgmBKr1qi0ax6o1_400.giftumblr_nlylkkqluY1qzljvuo1_400.giftumblr_mepxs1WCKe1r0r9ie.gif EDNvA4Q.gifr6xlWvo.gif

#4 03-21-2014 14:40:45

Robert
Administrator
Administrator Fanatic Rock Street Wizard Donator Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Cutie Sempai Club Special SND Banned Shitposter Admin Abused Prime Number Active Sailing Away Newbie

Rocks: 4,294,967,295

Website

darkz wrote:

we're all gonna die aren't we

No, just that I never had the motivation to update/fix the forums and I'm fairly busy with my uni work.

Also the censoring is fixed now, some sections (SND and Shithole Central) don't have censoring while the rest does. This will fix pretty much with the whole words like Victoria's Secret Commercial or Drakue being filtered upon serious (or un-serious) sections.

Last edited by ptown2 (03-21-2014 14:57:37)

IaDpHfD.png

Board footer

[ Generated in 0.009 seconds, 8 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.04 MiB (Peak: 1.15 MiB) ]