Smashing Sweet Series!

Rock Hard Quarry

Rebirth, Relieve, Respawn

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Mail service is now fully working and it now does TLS Standard Encryption. So it should no longer send mails to the spam or fail to send.

Hey guest, why not log in Rock Hard Quarry and take the advantage to post here.
You can't take advantage of that staying as a guest! Login Now!

#1 03-28-2014 03:38:09

Robert
Administrator
Administrator Fanatic Rock Street Wizard Donator Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Cutie Sempai Club Special SND Banned Shitposter Admin Abused Prime Number Active Sailing Away Newbie

Rocks: 4,294,967,295

Website

Love, such a complex feeling to understand

I find love rather hard for me to understand most of the times. Like I'd be in the "hots" mode to someone then lose it after a while, whenever be the opposite or same gender. If I do ever get the chance then I start interacting with that same person for fun up to the point that I just have to say the truth.

But right now I'm having a mutual relationship in which the distance between us is too far, far from the states. He doesn't like Internet-ships (Internet Relationships) as they normally turn out really bad (mostly on him) but still cares and worries about me. The hard part is actually waiting a fairly long time until we actually meet each other (like 3 to 5 years). So I don't know what to really do right now.

What do you guys think about it? Did you guys ever had something like this or fairly bigger?

IaDpHfD.png

#2 03-28-2014 03:43:42

HangedHourai
Veteran
Veteran Thoughtful Friendly Sailing Away
Rocks: 52,154

Re: Love, such a complex feeling to understand

i think love confuses a lot of us. all i can say about this is when you're in love, you just know it. sounds cheesey as fuck but it's the truth.
if you really think you've found your soulmate, and he thinks he's found his, then trust me, he will wait forever just to meet you. if you wanna talk to him just keep talking to him. but maybe you'll find this is just another time where you simply have the hots for him then it fades away. if that's the case then just break it to him easily. be as gentle as possible.

Show Spoiler

hourai the relationship expert. don't listen to me i have no idea what i'm talking about

FVZTBIU.jpg?1

#3 03-28-2014 04:21:10

Kuurick D'Lick L'Kuumwave Lamer AKA Moja
Nausic∀∀, Lily of the Valley
Moderator Super Veteran Donator Loyal Friendly Special Sailing Away
Rocks: 50,000

i've never had an internet-ship but if you care about him enough then the mutual love and respect for one-another alleviates or outright negates the relationship erosion over time. true passion has a way to see that even over vast patches of time where contact is brief and scarce that it pulls through

my two pesos get it ur a FUCKING PEURTO RICAN XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

5011_a1be.gif
tumblr_inline_n9ayqg9rZC1rcls6u.jpg

#4 03-28-2014 07:52:31

RainRain
Lovely
Super Veteran Rock Street Wizard Donator Reporter Sempai Club Prime Number Sailing Away

Rocks: 10,191,465

love is pretty funny sometimes, the most important thing to know is that if you're in love, you won't be able to judge things right anymore.

i've been in a single relationship and it died mostly because of distance, i mean there's only so much you can do when you live so far away, i visited her one day and it was awkward but amazing at the same time.

i've known her for about 6 years and we're both waiting still, as hard as it is for either of us to move closer to the other or attend closer colleges, it's becomingly seemingly impossible. but she told me she would wait, and that she still loves me, and i sure as hell am going to wait too, it's just a matter of dedication.

some thing that people seem to do wrong or just happens when they're in love is that they think the feeling will last forever, but it's a matter of falling in love, and working to stay in love with that person.

yea stuff

steam.php?id=RainRain&pngimg=shiny&tborder=0
Aliases include: Archiplex/Persona/RainRain/Busaiko
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RainRain/

#5 03-28-2014 11:31:21

darkz
Poop
VIP Rock Street Wizard Loyal Reporter Sempai Club Special Prime Number

Rocks: 105,208,998

Website

go plafonic.

my friend and i are doing it and it's ok.

tumblr_n6tt60b7WE1qivqtjo1_400.giftumblr_mkaqmgmBKr1qi0ax6o1_400.giftumblr_nlylkkqluY1qzljvuo1_400.giftumblr_mepxs1WCKe1r0r9ie.gif EDNvA4Q.gifr6xlWvo.gif

#6 03-29-2014 08:39:46

Robert
Administrator
Administrator Fanatic Rock Street Wizard Donator Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Cutie Sempai Club Special SND Banned Shitposter Admin Abused Prime Number Active Sailing Away Newbie

Rocks: 4,294,967,295

Website

We normally skype each other everyday with another guy (yes, its another in the list. but im ok with that as were both really open) so being platonic would just destroy me (I sometimes have a bit of jealousy because of the other guy, most likely the same at the other way). I just want for time to pass rather quickly, maybe until the day I move.

IaDpHfD.png

#7 03-29-2014 08:52:20

Patchy
High Test King of RHQ
VIP Rock Gatherer Donator Special Prime Number Sailing Away
Rocks: 309,645

darkz wrote:

go plafonic.

i googled this and got nothing, explain m8

I've been in countless relationships and can tell you right now when you find the person that's right for you you two will have a connection like none other, distance or any other obstacle wont be able to stop the love you have for one another and eventually you will be able to settle down somewhere with that person and all will be right in the world

txCwbsu.giftumblr_inline_odru3wgRFD1r0rcm1_540.png

#8 03-29-2014 09:01:25

RainRain
Lovely
Super Veteran Rock Street Wizard Donator Reporter Sempai Club Prime Number Sailing Away

Rocks: 10,191,465

Patchy wrote:
darkz wrote:

go plafonic.

i googled this and got nothing, explain m8

I've been in countless relationships and can tell you right now when you find the person that's right for you you two will have a connection like none other, distance or any other obstacle wont be able to stop the love you have for one another and eventually you will be able to settle down somewhere with that person and all will be right in the world

it's a typo for platonic

steam.php?id=RainRain&pngimg=shiny&tborder=0
Aliases include: Archiplex/Persona/RainRain/Busaiko
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RainRain/

#9 04-12-2014 21:42:54

Raiden
User
Sempai Club Sailing Away
Rocks: 56,042

I've had a LDR before and it didn't bother me because the person I was with was worth it. Waiting is definitely hard and can be painful because you don't have that physical contact of being together but that never bothered me with my relationship because I was going out with her knowing that I will have to wait to see her. The most important thing is to trust each other and not cheat on them emotionally and physically. If you can do that along side with knowing you want and I mean WANT them with the will to be patient and wait for them then you can do it. Me and her were going good until she couldn't take the distance anymore but I would have to say it was the best relationship I ever had and wouldn't mind trying again with her if she didn't mind.

Board footer

[ Generated in 0.011 seconds, 8 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.11 MiB (Peak: 1.28 MiB) ]