flappy guest

Rock Hard Quarry

Rebirth, Relieve, Respawn

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Mail service is now fully working and it now does TLS Standard Encryption. So it should no longer send mails to the spam or fail to send.

Hey guest, why not log in Rock Hard Quarry and take the advantage to post here.
You can't take advantage of that staying as a guest! Login Now!

#1 02-09-2016 09:11:56

Robert
Administrator
Administrator Fanatic Rock Street Wizard Donator Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Cutie Sempai Club Special SND Banned Shitposter Admin Abused Prime Number Active Sailing Away Newbie

Rocks: 4,294,967,295

Website

Different donating methods, should it be considered?

I've thought of this carefully and despite the forums not having that huge traffic since everyone ran-off to manage their own lives and such events; I'm actually considering to add the donation page different donating methods. One would be converting the Rocks as an actual virtual currency that you can buy using SuperRewards, the other being just additional payment methods like Stripe and others.

Thinking that the conversion rate should be $1 = 5,000 Rocks? Also probably rename the Rocks to something else?

Also, this won't mean I will add more adsense ads just to add a "remove ads" feature, that is actually against the ToS and I might (yet again) get suspended over it.

Honestly this could be all a waste of time and probably money at this rate, but its something I just wanna apply and leave it run for itself.

IaDpHfD.png

#2 02-09-2016 12:02:42

RainRain
Lovely
Super Veteran Rock Street Wizard Donator Reporter Sempai Club Prime Number Sailing Away

Rocks: 10,191,465

Re: Different donating methods, should it be considered?

What would anyone want to buy rocks for though

steam.php?id=RainRain&pngimg=shiny&tborder=0
Aliases include: Archiplex/Persona/RainRain/Busaiko
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RainRain/

#3 02-09-2016 17:39:27

Legolas Lexicon Laxatives
Super Contibutor
Super Contributor Sailing Away
Rocks: 50,000

I lost all my rocks because the stock market broke

#4 02-10-2016 07:12:25

Robert
Administrator
Administrator Fanatic Rock Street Wizard Donator Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Cutie Sempai Club Special SND Banned Shitposter Admin Abused Prime Number Active Sailing Away Newbie

Rocks: 4,294,967,295

Website

RainRain wrote:

What would anyone want to buy rocks for though

Maybe "buy" is not the word I've wanted to use. What I wanted to do is at least rewards users who donate on the forums rather than just getting a one-time perk by totaling $10 in donations.

Sure nobody is going to donate on a forum that's equally dead than its revivals.

IaDpHfD.png

Board footer

[ Generated in 0.012 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1 MiB (Peak: 1.12 MiB) ]