Hellbanned :)

Rock Hard Quarry

Rebirth, Relieve, Respawn

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Mail service is now fully working and it now does TLS Standard Encryption. So it should no longer send mails to the spam or fail to send.

Hey guest, why not log in Rock Hard Quarry and take the advantage to post here.
You can't take advantage of that staying as a guest! Login Now!

#151 01-03-2017 22:21:35

sheepel
Super Contributor
Super Contributor Prime Number Sailing Away

Rocks: 109,730

Re: itt old rhq

sonny99 wrote:

I was 11, at the end of 5th grade, when I joined RHQ in 2010. I remember up until then my go-to username was always "sonny98" but that was taken already, so I made "sonny99" and decided to use that for everything thereafter. I remember being exceptionally retarded, even for a middle schooler. Cringey, too. I remember talking about a girl all the time. Wow, that was bad. I remember trying to draw all the time too even though I was beyond shit at it. I didn't know what a furry really was but I said I was one to fit in. Jesus. Wow.

I was exceptionally upset about the original RHQ closing down because you guys were the only people I spent my time with. I remember the website shut down early on the day they killed Osama bin-Laden. It felt like my time here was such a big part of me but it was only like a year, year and a half. I vaguely remember the website or two that came after that but it didn't feel quite right so I left.

I remember I talked a lot with nighthawk on steam who first was like a 22 year old dude and then suddenly became a pregnant woman? I talked to Rainrain a lot and then I don't remember why we suddenly stopped, but I remember it being abrupt. I remember saying a lot of retarded things to a lot of nice people but not what I said or to whom I said it. Strange.

Man, I can only remember bits and pieces of the things I had said and even that's tough to process. My bad. I hope you guys are doing well though. It's been a long time.

yeah, i was pretty distraught at first when RHQ was shut down. honestly, im less sad now about the fact that RHQ's community is so splintered and more sad that there isn't much archived material of classic RHQ threads.
lol, wasn't it so weird being really young on rhq?
i joined in 2008 when i was either 8 or 9 years old and that's honestly frightening now that i look back on it. this site exposed me to so much morbid shit as a kid, and i was impressionable enough that i didn't realize how fucked up some threads really were.
no lie though, RHQ shaped a decent amount of my childhood and early adolescence. i spent way too much time on here, and even though basically everybody hated me, i still would try to gain everybody's approval all of the time. generally though, i was irritating enough to make everybody hate me (i specifically remember that milez hated me with a passion), though i managed to actually make a few friends (i even had a long-distance relationship with someone from rhq but lets not talk about that).

when i was like 13 and finally used mumble, everybody thought it was mige impersonating me because nobody had seen/heard from me in a while. it seems like most of this community has moved to mumble now, and i'd love to catch up with everybody again but it seems that the mumble is exclusively for playing league/dota now.

you probably remember me as pew00 or pew01 on old rhq
32CImTq.gifFUKiN8T.gif32CImTq.gifFUKiN8T.gif32CImTq.gifFUKiN8T.gif

#152 06-10-2017 10:20:06

Pad
Sailing Away
Rocks: 50,000

Website

i barely remember anything about old rhq and whenever i try to i get sick to my stomach
like for the most part i think it was enjoyable? but i just get so ill thinking about the person i used to be years ago

awRmnPA.gif6bO2bNJ.gif

#153 06-12-2017 15:08:14

sheepel
Super Contributor
Super Contributor Prime Number Sailing Away

Rocks: 109,730

thinking about old rhq either makes me legitimately nostalgic or it makes me feel like im about to vomit

you probably remember me as pew00 or pew01 on old rhq
32CImTq.gifFUKiN8T.gif32CImTq.gifFUKiN8T.gif32CImTq.gifFUKiN8T.gif

#154 07-10-2017 03:45:32

Coolman
VIP
VIP Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Sempai Club Special Prime Number Sailing Away
Rocks: 54,483

milez and me were great friends. he may not have acted like it but that redheaded hat wearer loved me and me the same.

Last edited by Coolman (07-10-2017 03:47:02)

PZNgyLU.gif

#155 07-10-2017 05:58:50

darkz
Poop
VIP Rock Street Wizard Loyal Reporter Sempai Club Special Prime Number

Rocks: 105,208,998

Website

you should probably have your name changed to gayman then LoL

tumblr_n6tt60b7WE1qivqtjo1_400.giftumblr_mkaqmgmBKr1qi0ax6o1_400.giftumblr_nlylkkqluY1qzljvuo1_400.giftumblr_mepxs1WCKe1r0r9ie.gif EDNvA4Q.gifr6xlWvo.gif

Board footer

[ Generated in 0.009 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.03 MiB (Peak: 1.15 MiB) ]