"I blame ptown for exposing me to this!"

Rock Hard Quarry

Rebirth, Relieve, Respawn

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Mail service is now fully working and it now does TLS Standard Encryption. So it should no longer send mails to the spam or fail to send.

Hey guest, why not log in Rock Hard Quarry and take the advantage to post here.
You can't take advantage of that staying as a guest! Login Now!

#1 01-30-2018 02:10:11

Kilroy

Rocks: 50,000

wuss poppin

Been a long time since I've posted among all of you guys. Heavily posted on OG RHQ from late 2008 to probably some time in 2010, although I don't know why I stopped. Didn't get to experience the shutdown of the original forums and didn't even realize they were shut down until I was reminded of them recently and went to check back in; for some reason that hit me hard, it was sort of like going back to your childhood home and finding an empty lot in its place. I don't have a lot of specific memories of reading/posting on the original site but I remember it very fondly. I've since lost contact with all the friends I made on the forums back then (entirely my fault, I neglected my friendships and didn't realize until it was far too late) and thought I would forever be completely amputated from the community that helped (albeit probably negatively) shape me as a kid/young teen, so it's nice to see that some of you still congregate together. That's probably enough sappy bullshit for now.

Original RHQ username was SnaffleJBean, though I went as Robloxanator in-game back when I still played. Wondering if anyone here remembers me, since I can't remember gaining any sort of reputation on the original forums.

#2 02-10-2018 07:28:33

Robert
Administrator
Administrator Fanatic Rock Street Wizard Donator Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Cutie Sempai Club Special SND Banned Shitposter Admin Abused Prime Number Active Sailing Away Newbie

Rocks: 4,294,967,295

Website

Re: wuss poppin

This forum is more deader than my life.

IaDpHfD.png

#3 02-10-2018 12:00:22

Kilroy

ptown2 wrote:

This forum is more deader than my life.

Well it still exists, so it's got that going for it at least. Wish I would have looked into all the post-RHQ shit sooner so I could have posted here back during the few years when it was still relatively active and kept up with some of the people I knew.

#4 02-10-2018 23:33:39

Coolman
VIP
VIP Thoughtful Loyal Creative Friendly Reporter Sempai Club Special Prime Number Sailing Away
Rocks: 54,483

dont remember your username but probably remember your avatar tbh

PZNgyLU.gif

#5 02-12-2018 01:53:16

Kilroy

Coolman wrote:

dont remember your username but probably remember your avatar tbh

Unfortunately it wasn't archive by the wayback machine and I don't even remember what it was.

also i think the reason i stopped posting to rhq back when it existed was because i got banned lmao (based on this post i found yesterday that i made on another forum before rhq closed)
2GNEYz5.png
now im even more interested if someone can remember me because i want to know what kind of dumb shit i did to get banned lol

Board footer

[ Generated in 0.011 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.03 MiB (Peak: 1.12 MiB) ]